Main Menu

Where we need to get to

Started by MTTY, May 04, 2014, 10:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Look forward to our clash with you on August 3rd.

Hopefully all the young bucks will still be in both teams and we get a fair comparison where the 2 sides are in their rebuilding.  We have played a lot of top sides so far this year so I am looking at games in the future to really look at where we are.

MTTY

Also looking forward to the Lions clash, Ringo. Boy do you guys have some great youngsters that i'd love at Melbourne.

Always been a huge fan of Mayes, even before his draft year. Aish will be elite, no question and boy has Robertson been impressive lately.

Purple 77

Quote from: MTTY on May 05, 2014, 09:46:16 AM
Also looking forward to the Lions clash, Ringo. Boy do you guys have some great youngsters that i'd love at Melbourne.

Always been a huge fan of Mayes, even before his draft year. Aish will be elite, no question and boy has Robertson been impressive lately.

On top of already young guns Redden and Rockliff.

The departure of Mummies boys really hurt you guys in terms of development IMO.

So, we have the Dogs and Tigers before the bye... I reckon we could grab another one there. Depends if Melbourne's bad weekends are over.

Vinny

quinny88

MTTY

Quote from: Vinny on May 05, 2014, 01:15:14 PM
Please beat Richmond guys!

Huge chance at winning the next two i'd say Vin.

quinny88

Quote from: MTTY on May 05, 2014, 06:46:57 PM

Dreamin  ::) :P

Toga

Vinny

Quote from: quinny88 on May 05, 2014, 06:12:22 PM

No chance V man  8)
Haha I can hope. ;)

Hope you are right dude, the bagging of Richmond would be endless.

I'd love to see Melbourne finish higher than say Brisbane.

Bagging two clubs in one post. 8)

MTTY

Quote from: quinny88 on May 05, 2014, 06:50:29 PM

Dreamin  ::) :P

I don't know, we're playing well lately. Aside from the game against Geelong, Richmond has been pretty terrible at times this year.

Toga

Quote from: Vinny on May 05, 2014, 06:52:28 PM
Hope you are right dude, the bagging of Richmond would be endless.

Haha, I love how Vinny's going completely against what MTTY set out to eliminate in this thread. MTTY wants Melbourne to not be considered an easy beat, and wins to not result in teams being bagged out for losing to a "basket case".

Vin pls. :P

Vinny

Hahaha yeah I realised I was doing it  half way through typing it so I used the Brisbane thing as a distraction. :P

Sorry MTTY :(

Toga

MTTY

All good, Vin. Hopefully beating a few more teams will do the trick.  :)

tbagrocks

Firstly: Adelaide were not overrating themselves, they were just overly poor, nothing upstairs at all

Secondly: The Dee's must be very careful despite such a great away win in Adelaide, they were also poor, little pressure and poor skills. They need to come out again this week and try even harder, try execute a skill, a kick, a tackle, a play

Still need to build it from basics again Melbourne, don't take much from the win except confidence they can compete!!