Quote from: The_Captain on December 03, 2014, 12:21:03 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on December 03, 2014, 12:09:34 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on December 03, 2014, 12:08:31 PM
Quote from: The_Captain on December 03, 2014, 11:59:55 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on December 03, 2014, 11:55:22 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on December 03, 2014, 11:10:20 AM
#28 Corey Adamson no club
:o

Guy actually played footy with Darling as a junior so he's not just random baseball convert, just had a good baseball pedigree so pursued the highest level.

Under 15's state. HAsnt played footy since then.

But a cheap pickup that could workout in the future.

Shoulda had a crack at that WA basketballer on The Recruit, seemed pretty handy for having no football experience whatsoever.

Which one Maxwell? Don't rate that show for talent... A lot of those blokes were very average.

Should of gone another irish i reckon. Potential pierce hanley  :P

I reckon Pearce Hanley's will be 1:1000 to be honest!  Let's go with Tadgh Kenelly shall we!  Isn't Pearce meant to be bringing his brother over or something?

Jukes

Abbott and Hardisty picked up

Ayyyyyyyyyy

JBs-Hawks

Bully

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 03, 2014, 01:48:16 PM
Bampton back to the legs  8)

Won't play much next year anyway, given he's coming off a shoulder reconstruction it will be a hard road back. Feel sorry for him, he was in line to captain SA in the u/18s then did an ankle, comes back from that and does a shoulder. Being a physical player I think recruiters will be a little wary. Hopefully he gets some games in towards the end of 2015.

Ricochet

Quote from: Bully on December 03, 2014, 01:54:53 PM

Won't play much next year anyway, given he's coming off a shoulder reconstruction it will be a hard road back. Feel sorry for him, he was in line to captain SA in the u/18s then did an ankle, comes back from that and does a shoulder. Being a physical player I think recruiters will be a little wary. Hopefully he gets some games in towards the end of 2015.
What exactly was the surgery/when did he have it?

stew42

Really happy with the Swans getting Niccy Newman :D

jobe#4

does anybody know who the bombers got?

Nige

Quote from: stew42 on December 03, 2014, 02:12:34 PM
Really happy with the Swans getting Niccy Newman :D
The new victim of the Swans depth? :P

Quote from: jobe#4 on December 03, 2014, 02:13:46 PM

Just Shaun McKernan and Jake Long.

Ricochet

Quote from: jobe#4 on December 03, 2014, 02:13:46 PM

Shaun McKernan
Kurt Aylett
Jake Long
Conor McKenna

jobe#4

jobe#4

was hoping Liam Anthony got picked up

Holz

jobe#4

Memphistopheles

In terms of DT relevant rookies the guy the Demons took at Pick 2, Vandenberg, averaged 32 disposals in the NEAFL last season including one game where he had 56...

Bully

Quote from: Ricochet on December 03, 2014, 01:55:44 PM
Quote from: Bully on December 03, 2014, 01:54:53 PM

What exactly was the surgery/when did he have it?

Had MRI scans in August which uncovered ligament damage, was apparently feeling numb leading up to that. Went in for surgery soon after and is now on the long road back to recovery. The problem for Bamps is that he's a very physical player so having questions marks over the shoulder is a major worry. These things don't go away either, remember Judd had to be carefully managed, even Fyfe still needs to be extra careful. I really hope he makes a complete recovery because he's a hard nosed brute of  player, and despite him appearing ungainly his DE is in the elite category, over 80% for both kicking & hand balling.