Main Menu

Hannebery

Started by kilbluff1985, April 26, 2014, 09:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Did you end up getting him in the end?

FonFatty

IMO he is Watson's best replacement, will outscore your Johnson's, Barlow's, Sloane's etc for the rest of the season.

GoLions

Quote from: FonFatty on June 11, 2014, 11:29:18 AM
IMO he is Watson's best replacement, will outscore your Johnson's, Barlow's, Sloane's etc for the rest of the season.
No he won't, he'd have to average 110+ for the rest of the season which I cannot see him doing, although I do admit he has been very good the last 6 weeks or so

My Chumps

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 11, 2014, 11:53:24 AM
Quote from: FonFatty on June 11, 2014, 11:29:18 AM
No he won't, he'd have to average 110+ for the rest of the season which I cannot see him doing, although I do admit he has been very good the last 6 weeks or so
Considering he's averaged 124 over the last 7 weeks, I'd say 110's pretty doable.

HotTiges

Since okeefe and Mitchell have been given the arse, hanners and jpk have killed it..never really rated hanners as he was too inconsistent..how wrong was I? He has to be considered..if he's getting tagged it's not showing..

ubeaut

Quote from: HotTiges on June 11, 2014, 11:15:29 PM
Since okeefe and Mitchell have been given the arse, hanners and jpk have killed it..never really rated hanners as he was too inconsistent..how wrong was I? He has to be considered..if he's getting tagged it's not showing..
He hasn't really been getting tagged apart from 3/4 of the Hawks game (Langford)

Colty

Quote from: ubeaut on June 11, 2014, 11:23:23 PM
Quote from: HotTiges on June 11, 2014, 11:15:29 PM
He hasn't really been getting tagged apart from 3/4 of the Hawks game (Langford)
Yeah and he scored 159 in that game. He has been tagged at different times this season but it hasnt slowed him at all. GUN!

Mailman the 2nd

Its not a coincidence that since the Swans started their hotstreak he's only scored under 100 once (97).

If Swans keep winning, he can easily post a good 110-115 average for the remainder of the season

RaisyDaisy

I reckon he gets the Kane Cornes treatment this week

Capper

I thought Kornes might go to JPK or Jack

elephants

I feel like JPK will be first tagged again.

Seriously looking at Hanners for an SC pod!