elephants' team - trade advice?

Started by elephants, March 14, 2010, 08:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

i would say keep ziebel he could get some good scores with anthony out, im tipping him for 80+ the rest of the season, ballateyne i would say need to be droped. If he goes a game without a score he could get a super low score. At this stage of the season i only likely getting in superstars, so im not a fan of the slyvia trade i would go all out and get in pav or didak or if you want a cheaper premium maybee get in goodes.

The Dominators

elephants

thanks guys goodes i think it will be

Master Q

elephants

guys i want danny hughes so my first trade this week will be balla/ duncan to hughes. my second trade could be duncan to goodes but then i will miss out on the chance to catch webberly. what should i do. i could get huhes and start gumby vs richmond? and who should i trade this week out of balla and duncan for hughes? it wont really matter because who ever doesnt go this week will go next week.

Justin Bieber

Look at who they are versing. Might help the decision.

In theory, would expect Duncan to get dropped when teams are named. Was just a fill in last round.

elephants

thank you guys glad i went goodesy :P

elephants

am i on the right track?

i have 8 trades left and i am happy with my team except for my forwards :P

backs

enright, hodge, duffman, shaw, waters, malceski, maguire
(hunt, webberly)

mids

Gaj (VC), bartel (C), stanton, mitchell, barlow, nicky dal
(howlett, JKT)

Rucks

Sandi, hille
(trengove, warnock)

forwards

pav, rok, goodes, brown, ziebell, gray, rioli
(gumbleton, nathan o'keefe)

i want to up grade my farwards like ziebell and rioli thoughts on if and when?

elephants

elephants

Justin Bieber

Any cash to play with?

8 trades doesn't leave alot to play with unless you don't mind lasting the last half of the year with not many trades (4 or so).

elephants

yeah hp,

i ahve about 50 k left over and yes i realise i will be lacking in the trades department but if i can get my team right i dont need a lot of trades left over :P

i have wasted too many though :( more restraint next year :)

Justin Bieber

2 of those last 3 could be good 6th and 7th forwards.

Thought of downgrading a cash cow (maybe Hunt or Howlett/Webberly/Gumby) then could use 1 or more trades for upgrades?

Alot of trades to use but could help if you want?

nas

The 50K is the stumbling factor in all of this.

I would do a Fonzie:> "Sit on it!!!!

elephants

i am thinking gumby to rookie and gray to chappy ?

or gumby to rookie and rioli to dids