elephants' team - trade advice?

Started by elephants, March 14, 2010, 08:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

elxam

definitely ablett. Had others as captain in first 3 rounds (chappy, swan, bartel) until settled on Ablett in the 4th, and i should have started with him in the very first week. On current form if you have the money go for GAJ!

elephants

thanks everyone. anyone got suggestions on future trades for my tea other then ball>ablett

Prospector_1

Swan will get more DT points across the season than Ablett.

elephants

why do you think this prospector.

do you think he copes with the tag better?

do you think he has less compettition for possesions?

what is your reasoning behind this statement?

Prospector_1

Look at last year's stats. Ablett will miss a few games, Swan won't!

Across a full season, Swan will get you more DT points.

elephants

okay thanks prspector yes ablett is more injury prone

elxam

on current form you can't fault ablett but swan has shown to be more durable, though I doubt if Geelong will rest ablett this year because of the jam at the top of the afl ladder

kids like sidebottom have got more time at collingwood and with health shaw moving into the midfield there seems to be a little less tog for swan this year. this is only my observation

elephants

steele sidebottom looked good and almost made my team due to his name(lol). cheers for the feedback guys and yep i think ablett will not be rested thankds elxam.

xoxox

chrisuzz

Quote from: elephants on April 21, 2010, 11:48:00 AM
okay thanks prspector yes ablett is more injury prone
i wouldn't say injury prone just that Geelong don't want to take the chance ande everytime he gets a niggle he is rested

elephants

elephants

thanks for all your help guys and girls

elephants

what would people think of a double trade of gray to pav and ball to ablett this week

Justin Bieber

Sounds good but how many trades you have left? still 16 or less?

Kept gray for so long and trade him out first 2 weeks back. Could even do almost a straight swap for Davis this week if you want to save 50k or so.

elephants

thanks HP i still have 16 and i want to save them i am thinking of keeping gray sice he ws thumped in the first week against the cats and then was in a scrappy game vs the saints. he has been unlucky to play gun teams in his comeback from injury. instead i may go banner out and lucas/JKT in???