elephants' team - trade advice?

Started by elephants, March 14, 2010, 08:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

nah i have been told to get a 77 k there but i dont think i will i might go trengrove from port cos he is looking good thoughts on having stanton???

TapItToMeNaitanui

stanton unstoppable in nab games that he played, i have him in my team atm, but like you, have my doubts because of his inability to break the tags he is certain to receive playing in a team like essendon. and like you its either him or pendles for me and i dunno...

elephants

pendles will get a definite tag after swans and stanton has prismall, watson and even winderlich to contest with cos stanton doesnt use the ball as well as these dudes

ACFC_10

how about selwood!!! is a star and prbably wont get a tag all season with geelongs midfield
racks up the tackles and is capable of big scores.

also everyone would you mind helping me out a bit, i am stuck on this

goddard and trengove
or
selwood and waters

also zieball and franklin
or
ROK and ballantyne

please tell me your thoughts on these 2 combinations, thanks

elephants

Backs
Enright, Duffield, Hodge, Shaw, Malceski, Hunt, Waters
trengrove and nason

Mids
Bartel, Mitchell, Stanton, Ball, Barlow and martin
Shuey and banner

Rucks
Sandi and Hille
Trengove and Warnock

Forwards
ROK, Cyril, Brown, Gray, Ziebell, Peterson and ballantyne
duncan and gumbleton

I have 300 k left so any improvements can be made with that please keep in my i have wasted 4 trades already... :[  i am not sure on ball and i want to trade him cheers:D

hally25547

get ball out NOW!!!

with 300k in the bank u need to upgrade some fwds but i suggest u wait 2 more rnds or so until stevie j or didak drop even more and then get on them.

how hv u used 4 trades already! - what were ur trades?

elephants

okay...

i wanna trade ball for sure. who do you think?
ablett?
Swan?
Kornes and $?

yes the forwards need upgrading but i can see the price of cyril, gray, peterson, ziebell, ballantyne all going up so there will be good things to come from these guys. they all have low B/E too.

i have wasted my trades

Gia out Brown in ( bit of a sideways but i think brown has worked well with fev so far)

hall out dangerfield in (DUMB DUMB DUMB)

dangerfield out  Peterson in (not as dumb but i hate dangerfield for burning my trades:()

Volt out rioli in (okay i think rioli will come good. when you lose by 64 points you cant expect to be knocking up 100)

then

elephants

elephants

ossie85

elephants

okay ablett i guess but swan is getting more comp for the tag from pendles

Mish

no one can tag ablett so it doesnt matter who tries tagging him, they all fail anyways.

elephants

ELLsendon