elephants' team - trade advice?

Started by elephants, March 14, 2010, 08:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: browny_wce on March 20, 2010, 06:04:24 PM
mate everyone is starting 2 rookies, you'd be stupid not to, with their talent in the NAB.
probably look for Skipper, Lobbe or Roughead as a cheap bench ruckmen
Yep Everyone, exept me! Yaris or Hilux?

elephants

hilux for sure.
but you can have the yaris when i win the hilux. nah i saw everyone else do it and with the awesome quality of mid rookies and there lack of anywhere else i thought get on

Master Q

Quote from: elephants on March 21, 2010, 12:26:08 PM
hilux for sure.
but you can have the yaris when i win the hilux. nah i saw everyone else do it and with the awesome quality of mid rookies and there lack of anywhere else i thought get on
meh.

elephants

elephants

anyone have their thoughts on NDS for pendles...
hard to ignore pendles after 118 against the power.
wont be tagged cos of swan, didak and davis.

woozie10

Being a collingwood supporter, I may be biased, but I think pendlebury is an absolute star and has the potential to be highest scorer in the league. I disagree about him getting set free due to the tags being put on swan or dids, I think pendlebury has more class than the two of them put together and won't be ignored at all by the opposition, but i think he is very capable of scoring well despite this...

Master Q

Q-Unit. I like that.
Preety solid team, taking a punt with the backs?

elephants

yeah i reckon that  waters could really bounce back this year and hunt was in my team last yr till he did his knee. what about stanton he will probly get the first or second tag but worth a crack???

elephants

pinochio

Thx for ya great comments!

Here i go :)

Backs - Stock standard 2010 backline :), with exception of bock which imo should be like gram/hargrave...just see them doing better - having said that anything can happen, he is a solid pick either way! As you saw in my team i like the 5 premium backline as i was too scared of having the 3 'back cheapies'.....but again it could pay off.....ill just stress a tad bit less  ;D

Mids - Very very good imo. Nicky dal is only like 'hrrmmm'...i feel he cant handle a tag that well and theres better options  ;). ie like in my team (gottta be biased) watson + 50k.

Rucks - Perfect!

Forwards - As you said theyre like mine -buddy +tippett.....imo with us both having hille the extra secuirty of tippett/lobbe is pretty nice....and 30k less then buddy playing very similar roles! Hall is a bit weird...had him til today but did the 'ol lobbe/tips DP trick so i dont now (tbh i feel more secure cause you never with hall....7 touches 7 goals < how ofter that gonna happen  :D)

9/10

my 2 cents....

tell me what u think of these 2 cents 8)....

thx!

elephants

hah awesome thanks for your help. i reckon bock will come in strong from the heel injury. i dunno who to put instead of NDS. i was thinking pendles or stanton.
cheers mate

Will$i@c!

Hey great team
Im not a fan of bock in your team he had an interupted pre season maybe later in the season u should pick him up
Hall will rise but trade him out when he is at his peak, he is relying on the amount of goals not possys so therefore he isnt in my team
9.5/10 good team
who do you think i should trade dempsey for

elephants

actually i think your right theres not much aroud that price range
ur probly better off sticking with dempsey or trading him for hunt and making 100k and bulking up other ares of ur team...
hope this helps

FLOPITOUT1

Elephants-lobbe for spare ruck spot,then put tippett in fwd line,then you can sub tippett into your rucks for cover if needed.I agree lobbe will be pretty crappy dter but the dual positioning has got me

Dash

Have you settled on a 2nd bench ruck? If not have a look at Rhys Stanley good Nab form and suggested to be in Saints first 22. (refer season guide on AFL site). I like you team 8.5 to 9 /10 and would be great if you could rate mine. Post just called Please Rate Thx