Lance Franklin involved in car crash on New South Head Road, Rose Bay

Started by LF, April 23, 2014, 09:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

http://www.news.com.au/national/lance-buddy-franklin-involved-in-car-crash-on-new-south-head-road-rose-bay/story-fncynjr2-1226893748443

The clubs star recruit was interviewed by police after a car crash in Sydneys eastern suburbs.
Franklin was understood to have been driving along New South Head Road, Rose Bay, near Cranbrook Road, when he was caught in an accident with three other vehicles, about 7.30pm.
Photos of the crash quickly appeared on Twitter with Rose Bay resident Craig McDonald tweeting: Buddy Franklin has just totalled three parked cars on New South Head road outside my place.
Pictures show the black Jeep Grand Cherokee smashed head-on into the vehicles and the air-bags deflated.
Police attended the scene and were seen taking a statement from Franklin about the crash.
He left the scene with friends and his car was towed away.
Its not the first time Franklin has experienced car trouble since relocating to Sydney.
Earlier this year teammate Dan Hannesbery crashed Franklin Mercedes

Mr.Craig

Mailman the 2nd

Please I don't understand why anyone cares.

He can pay for all the damage with his 10 million dollars he's getting over the next 9 years, I'm more worried about whether he's going to kick 6 goals this weekend

LF

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on April 23, 2014, 09:16:38 PM

He can pay for all the damage with his 10 million dollars he's getting over the next 9 years, I'm more worried about whether he's going to kick 6 goals this weekend

People will care if he doesn`t play this weekend because of it.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: luvfooty on April 23, 2014, 09:18:02 PM

It would only matter if had injured people or had done something blatantly illegal, which he probably hasn't

LF

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on April 23, 2014, 09:24:06 PM

It would only matter if had injured people or had done something blatantly illegal, which he probably hasn't

So smashing "parked" cars 3 of them to be exact isn`t wrong

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: luvfooty on April 23, 2014, 09:26:40 PM

If you believe the immediate word of a random citizen jumping for attention then sure

LF

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on April 23, 2014, 09:30:21 PM

If you believe the immediate word of a random citizen jumping for attention then sure

Its all over Sydney radio,the news and twitter
And the cops are interviewing him as well

Mr.Craig

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: luvfooty on April 23, 2014, 09:33:47 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on April 23, 2014, 09:30:21 PM

Its all over Sydney radio,the news and twitter
And the cops are interviewing him as well

Not really, nothing has popped up on my google news sports feed

Sydney doesn't really care about AFL, the NRL might because it gives them more leverage but otherwise its whatever

People didn't care last time he crashed and they won't care now

tbagrocks

If only there was something for a superstar to spend their money on in Sydney. Coca cola is a nice drink, more of it in Sydney I hear

Capper

New South Head road is notorious for bad drivers. Alot of people with expensive cars not using their indicators as if they damage their car they can just buy another one. No doubt he was cut off, knowing the area.

As for Craig McDonald and the rest of the snobs who live in the Rose Bay area, dont act like you know what AFL is. Stick to Rugby and shoving your heads up each others arses or eating cucumber sandwiches between sets of tennis

BigMac_93