Main Menu

No Tippett, y u do dis?

Started by stew42, April 22, 2014, 05:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Kurt Tippett has been ruled out of this weekend's match against Melbourne at the MCG after sustaining a broken rib in Saturday afternoon's reserves clash with Gold Coast.

:'(

TomK

Dudge

How longs are  ribs? For the smart-ar$es, I don't mean the length :) the time out fools ;) (Mr T) ;)

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Dudge on April 22, 2014, 06:35:21 PM
How longs are  ribs? For the smart-ar$es, I don't mean the length :) the time out fools ;) (Mr T) ;)

Says he'll miss at least the week vs Melbourne, but they're hopeful he'll be ok for trip to Brisbane week after

CrowsFan

Quote from: Dudge on April 22, 2014, 06:35:21 PM
Haha glad you specified since I was about to tell you length :P

JBs-Hawks

And this after all the commentators saturday night fapped over his successful comeback

SydneyRox

This could be good news for Goodes though. Dont think they could have carried both Tippett and Goodes untried into a game, but now, Goodes this week Tippett next week. :P

Toga

flowering hell!! My AXVs needs him so bad, forward line is getting raped >:(

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 22, 2014, 10:14:54 PM
This could be good news for Goodes though. Dont think they could have carried both Tippett and Goodes untried into a game, but now, Goodes this week Tippett next week. :P
Goodes could play in the 2s to get fitness back though. Will  be interesting to see, dont know when the last time Goodes played in the 2s

Nige

Quote from: Toga on April 22, 2014, 11:02:21 PM
flowering hell!! My AXVs needs him so bad, forward line is getting raped >:(
We didn't need this  #baaad news.  :(