Please rate my updated supercoach team

Started by digin07, March 14, 2010, 04:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digin07

My supercoach team

Backs
Goodwin, S fischer, enright, waite, malceski, hunt, sheppard(emergs) maguire, D grimes

Midfield
murphy, mitchell, vince, winderlich, griffen, martain (emergs) scully, M barlow

Rucks
jolly, tippett (emergs) J trengrove, R stanley

Foward
Brown, lockyer, giansuracusa, le cras, reimers, ballentyne, rockliff (emergs) gumbleton, rohan

MC

Who would you have as captain? Murphy is coming back from an injury, and will go into round one without the support of judd, stay away imo!
Not sure about shepheard(?) in defence - Maybe go Waters instead/

digin07

Thanks MC on ur comment, my captain was going to be mitchell or brown

c4v3m4n

Backs - Fisher injured himself last night. Not sure of the extent of the injury, but one to watch. Waite is also a risk as he is coming off a long term injury.

Mids - With no Ablett or Swan, you'll struggle. With so much talent from this draft, you'd also be a little silly not to have 2 playing on the ground.

Rucks - No problems there. I'm not familiar with Stanley though, hows his preseason been?

Forwards - Not bad. Could really use a O'Keefe, Goodes or Riewoldt to seal it though.

Its a good start, there's just a few thing to work on. Replace Fisher and Waite (you can still have him if you want, personally, I dont), downgrade Vince (glute injury hampered his preseason, due to play in SAFL this weekend which may indicate his going to eased in) to Banner. This cash gained will allow you to upgrade your midfield and even your forward line.

Good luck and happy supercoaching!  :D

PS. Mind rating my team too? Thanks.
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,9354.0.html

digin07

cheers mate for that, i traded fisher for newman and replaced murphy with pendelbury

rhys stanley had a all right pre season, he's a tall foward/ruckman for saints played a few good kicks and took some strong marks