Midfield: Ablett, Selwood, Griffen, Masten, Trengove, Martin
em: Banner, Shuey
Rucks: Sandilands Tippet
em: Warnock Skipper
Forwards: Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Gray, Hall, Mayne, Rockliff
em: Gumbleton, Podsiadly

Rate and comment

MC

Personally i'm not sold on the value of either Goddard or Chapman. I'd use the 200k you'd save by bringing in Fisher/Gilbert and perhaps J.Brown (for probably the same points) to upgrade Masten to a premium!
Do that and it's looking like a contender in my view :)

Babylove

I like your backs, though I think there are better and cheaper options than Goodwin.  I don't think you'd be unhappy if you stick with Goddard, he's probably worth the value, though I personally didn't go with him, I chose to go for Gilbert and use that $100k elsewhere.

For your midfield I'd maybe look at upgrading either Griffin or Masten if your going to play two rookies.  Also you could maybe look at downgrading Tregrove or Martin to Barlow who's also had a really good preseason and is likely to get games for Freo (and is $50-$60k less) but that's just my opinion.

Your rucks are super strong.

Chapman is really  risky at his price.  You could take less risk and go for someone like ROK at a cheaper price who is a lot less injury prone.  Also I think Gumbleton is also a risk given how injury prone he is as well. 

Gazzaleg

yer i originally had barlow but trengove had a ripper game last week and he probably got a better chance of making money fast so i can get judd by round 4 with 2 trades and should i go goodwin/goddard to gilbert shaw or fisher and updrade masten or griffen?

timmy17

MC

Quote from: Gazzaleg on March 14, 2010, 04:01:14 AM
yer i originally had barlow but trengove had a ripper game last week and he probably got a better chance of making money fast so i can get judd by round 4 with 2 trades and should i go goodwin/goddard to gilbert shaw or fisher and updrade masten or griffen?

Read above -> YES!