Can anyone pinpoint WTF is going on this year?!?

Started by Samm79, April 15, 2014, 06:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

just as long as what happened to judd doesnt happen to goodes :(

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 21, 2014, 08:56:50 AM
just as long as what happened to judd doesnt happen to goodes :(
I dont see them rushing goodes back especially after a knee

Mailman the 2nd

Interesting to note that we laid a total 100 tackles on Saturday which is the 3rd most in the clubs history (http://stats.rleague.com/afl/stats/teamshi.html#h7) and only 10 less than the famous 2012 grand final

SydneyRox

it was obvious from half way through the first qtr the boys had turned up. Very happy the 3qtr that followed maintained the intensity

Capper

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on April 21, 2014, 08:05:08 PM
Interesting to note that we laid a total 100 tackles on Saturday which is the 3rd most in the clubs history (http://stats.rleague.com/afl/stats/teamshi.html#h7) and only 10 less than the famous 2012 grand final
Very happy with the effort on the weekend but we arent hiiting our straps just yet. There are a few youngers nipping at the heals of the 1s ready to make their debut

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on April 22, 2014, 11:29:59 AM
Very happy with the effort on the weekend but we arent hiiting our straps just yet. There are a few youngers nipping at the heals of the 1s ready to make their debut

Do you reckon ROK has played his last game?

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 22, 2014, 10:15:48 PM

Nope, but it might be that he only gets 2-3 more this year, i think eventually through injuries and late outs etc. he might get up to 5-6 more but other than that it looks bleak IMO

Capper

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on April 22, 2014, 10:26:20 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on April 22, 2014, 10:15:48 PM

Nope, but it might be that he only gets 2-3 more this year, i think eventually through injuries and late outs etc. he might get up to 5-6 more but other than that it looks bleak IMO
very surprised he didnt play in the 2s on the weekend. Wondering if he comes back this week. I dont think he should be the sub as he doesnt have the explosive run that a fresh young sub should have.

I think he gets a couple more games but would also like some more newbies to get blooded as well

Capper

Sam Reid named as an emergency for Swans!!! How does that work, is he out of the best 22??

Mailman the 2nd

My guess is he's not 100% ready, at least that's what my dad thinks.

No doubt they'll ask horse on game day about it

SydneyRox

yeah, i agree its weird. if he isnt 100% then why is he an emerg, my gut says they didnt want to take goodes and reid in,  that they are both about the same level. If goodes cant get up reid comes in.

Capper

Titch BOG for the Swans in the 2s but ROk wasnt in the best 6.

I saw the Swans leaving the SCG after the North game and everyone looked distraught after the game except ROK. I think Horse has let him know that its his last season for the Bloods.

Rusty00

Quote from: tabs on April 26, 2014, 03:18:09 PM
Titch BOG for the Swans in the 2s but ROk wasnt in the best 6.

I saw the Swans leaving the SCG after the North game and everyone looked distraught after the game except ROK. I think Horse has let him know that its his last season for the Bloods.
It seems to have happened quick with ROK? I would've understood half way through the year but it's been from round one. I thought he was still a key player at the end of last year or is my memory incorrect?

Nige

I can't believe what's happened with ROK...

I mean, I knew it would happened, but this is crazy.

Mailman the 2nd

Careers have to end at some point.

Nice to get another win, although not a whole lot to take away from the game.

I think Franklin will be fine, he was doing really well in the 1st quarter and got 0 delivery afterwards and got injured as soon as the swans kicked back into gear.

Goodsey looked good  8) better than Judd at least  ;D no doubt he'll be a starter next week up in Brisbane