Lola's team diarrhoea

Started by lolamusi, April 14, 2014, 02:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolamusi

So decided i should do something like Noz, in case everyone wanted to see my team   :-* haha anyways, here is week 4 :

who should i trade out ? i'm thinking
Caddy out
MUmmy out

chief007

That sounds about right, you cant carry mummy for a few weeks, maby check all the break evens of ur rookies and see who are about to replace them, caddy had a BE of 83 so who know if he will get that or not

lolamusi

Trades for round 5:
caddy to Honeychurch
langdon to hibberd

Capper

SOunds like someone has a crush on Noz.........

Rohan should be back this week afer playing in the 2s last week. 4 Hawks in the backs may hurt you in the coming weeks as well

chief007

not sure if rohan will be back he only had 11 touches in the 2's, u mite wana look at chopping tyson he was rough enough last week,  maby for crouch or even honeychurch if he gets a run.

lolamusi

yeah will be trying to change out suckling, hopefully to jaench right after the byes.
im not too worried about rohan, my forward line consists mostly of player that i know will play, and eventually i know rohan will play and make me money.

only really worrying thing is the lack of good coverage in the mids. Ellis is out, barry won't play, and i need to trade out tyson rather soon. also, Merrett has made the cash so will need to trade him out swell

lolamusi

Now i'm thinking to bring in the cash
in:
honeychurch
tippett

out:
caddy
langford