So, whatcha think of my team? Version 5

Started by c4v3m4n, March 13, 2010, 12:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Lies make baby Jesus cry.  :'(

Yeah, Moles is staying. One and only reason. Dont have the cash required to upgrade him.  :(

Your Higgins train? Sir, I don't believe I have seen a team posted by you here on the forums, so I ask you, how can it be yours? Hmm...  ;)

As for Harvey, it's not happening. Clark is staying put where he is. I believe my rucks are the only place I have settled on. Until the team sheets come out...  ;D

hawk_88

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 14, 2010, 02:49:06 PM
Your Higgins train? Sir, I don't believe I have seen a team posted by you here on the forums, so I ask you, how can it be yours? Hmm...  ;)

As you well know, you have seen my team and attempted to convince me to trade Higgins for Gia.

What about Naitanui for Tippett and add Ziebell to the forward line.

c4v3m4n

Jeez, more North Melbourne players.  ::)

Yeah, I cant afford it. I'm about $12,000 short, had thought about that one already. Thanks though.

Plus, I didnt upgrade Gia to Higgins. I downgraded Gia to Tippett and upgraded someone else to Higgins... ;)

hawk_88

c4v3m4n

Quote from: hawk_88 on March 14, 2010, 03:22:04 PM
Semantics.

It was more of an attempt to push a button, since Franklin was the one I got rid of. No matter.

Anyway, so what does everyone else think of this team? Good, bad? Hate it, love it?
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,9354.msg58942.html#msg58942

reesbr

salce

awesome team

i agree with your choice of hooker, he will develop well this year.
tippett will rise...i agree with keeping him in the forward line as your rucks are solid.
masten is a risk, of course with supercoach you have to take risks...if it pays off you will love it

overall 9.5/10

c4v3m4n

In suggestions on how to make that magical 10/10 mark?  ;D

steve_maxwell23

Backline is fairly solid, not 100% sure on hooker haven't really seen him play IMO don't think ladson will score well this year, love that u got malcheski, i think that he'll have a great sc year.

I like the midfield besides Masten, he could pay off for you and he couldn't, i like that u have taken the risk

Thumbs up for your ruck divison, i think nic nat will have a really good year

Love the forward line besides ballantyne, is a bit risky but it could pay off, mayb get someone else for stewart in reserves

Overall I give it a 8/10 mate

i'll give the link to my post when i update my team again cheers  :)

c4v3m4n

I have been following Hooker and he looks like he is up for a breakout year. I watched him play in the NAB Challenge game yesterday and was definitely one of the best. Hunt any better than Ladson?

I'm still deciding between Masten and McVeigh too....

Ballantyne will hopefully bring the bacon, even though an injury in the pre-season hampered it somewhat. I still like his chances to have a fantastic year.

hawk_88

Hunt is probably safer than Ladson even though he isn't as easily in the best 22. However, Ladson has shown he can score 95 across a season. Even if he only scores an average of 70 he is well worth it.

c4v3m4n

drummo

very strong team 9.5/10 only problem is nik nat he might have problems with cox and one games doesnt mean he is a champ otherwise awesome team championship contender.
in reply to mine on super tens m0nty rates a team 10/10 with greenwood, ladson and hunt. why so??

big_lynch82

c4vm3 wateva it is.
ur team is really solid well done.
the only thing i dnt really like is ur ruck.
but i hava feeling that ur not going to change that.
and im not a fan of malceski he is to injury prone and has to compete with kennelly, mattner and r.shaw for possies in swans backline.
ballantyne for mayne? thats about it from me.

Kazahkstan

Haven't read through the entire thread, but my only concern is the consistency of Hooker (may have some up and down weeks. :D).

Apparently he's had a fairly good preseason, so perhaps stick with the individuality.
Solid team, with similar structure to myself. I'm sure this team will be going places in 2010.

All the best for the season!