Help me make a trade?

Started by stew42, April 11, 2014, 02:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Hey guiz, so here's my team without any trades:

Def: Enright, McVeigh, Hanley, Suckling, Swallow, Griffiths (Georgiou, Langford)
Mids: GAJ, Watson, Cotchin, Beams, NJones, Macrae, Tyson, Dunstan (Polec, Langdon)
Ruck: Mummy, Sandi (Derickx, Currie)
Fwd: Riewoldt, Martin, Gunston, Zorko, Caddy, Hunter (Rohan, Ambrose)
Cash left: $55k

So I'm planning to go Ambrose to Taylor (although Paine is tempting me), giving me $21k.
What else should I do?
People I'm contemplating chucking:
Watson to Jelwood, Wines, Treloar, Redden - has a crap record against Freo, would probably trade him back in next week
Martin to Breust - Martin has been playing crap, crap against Collingwood, Breust is playing well.
Caddy to... Fasolo or anyone under $368k? - worried I'm chucking out points here.

chief007

great side, ur probably rite about Jobe crowley did a good job on gazza but could he go to goddard or Heppell those 2 are killing it as well hard to say, Brueust scores of 116(3 goals), 57(2goals), 110(5 goals),  he mite be the bloke to take buddys spot kicking a few every week but ud reckon teams would get on top of him if he keeps getting a few goals every week, if u want to trade out one of ur premo mids have a look at who is going to drop the most out of them this week and get someone in who is gunna make you a bit if you need to burn a trade, another thing to look at im a cats man and im not 100% sold that enright is going to play, they may give him 1 more week being a older player, hope thats of any sort of help

stew42

Well Jobe got held by De Boer last time, whether he has improved since then is up for debate...
Enright is another one. I traded him out last week in RDT for Jaensch (quite happy with that one :D ) It's a tricky one...