Main Menu

Flash or Nippa?

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, April 05, 2014, 10:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellogscrunchynut

Which of Nathan Gordon's nicknames do you prefer?

Nige

Jroo

Boomz

Won't matter he'll get dropped soon enough.

Toga

Toga

Btw was anyone else getting Nip confused with Cotch yesterday?! They are of very similar appearance I think and they even have the same running style as one another haha!

Quote from: Boomz on April 06, 2014, 04:22:07 AM

I thought he was really good yesterday actually so wouldn't be surprised if he strings a few games together.

Nige

Quote from: Toga on April 06, 2014, 10:39:14 AM
Btw was anyone else getting Nip confused with Cotch yesterday?! They are of very similar appearance I think and they even have the same running style as one another haha!

I thought he was really good yesterday actually so wouldn't be surprised if he strings a few games together.

Nah, I think the commentators are just generally getting a lot of players confused this season. 

Toga

Yeah I know the commentators have been god awful so far this season haven't they?

But I meant that I was getting them confused on the field yesterday watching the game, they look very similar!

Nige

Quote from: Toga on April 06, 2014, 10:43:41 AM
Yeah I know the commentators have been god awful so far this season haven't they?

But I meant that I was getting them confused on the field yesterday watching the game, they look very similar!
I'll be honest, I didn't watch half the game.

Will pay attention Friday night vs the Pies.  ;)

Nip should retain his place, especially if Push-Up is dropped (which I think he might be).

Toga

It looked like Kingy was really sore on that left shoulder of his, noticed he wasn't even lifting that arm when celebrating goals etc so good chance he will miss this weekend.

Really hope Nippa holds his spot though as I really liked his stuff yesterday 8)

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on April 06, 2014, 10:39:14 AM

Yeah, at the game, I got confused between Cotch and Gordon a few times.
Also, Gordon was pretty good when he was subbed on, will be stiff to be dropped.