One Hour, One Ruckman (quick vote!)

Started by H1bb3i2d, April 05, 2014, 11:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H1bb3i2d

Sorry guys, just in a rush to leave at 12:30...
So I dont have much time to get opinions

With one trade left, Hampson has become my priority. Simply can't hold him for 2 weeks if that's the case, Currie may get red vested this week and dropped next... one week would have been fine!

For those with Hampson, if they can:

Trade to Mummy is a no-brainer, alas I dont have the money.

Trade to Hickey - good byes, but hmm, not in for a good round I dont think...

Trade to HMac - probably the BEST option IF he can play to the byes. In saying that, has proved me oh so wrong so far.

Hold - hope to the gods its only one week, because the ship will have sailed to trade and will have to bank another Currie score, which could be anything from 0-70

Feedback much appreciated, cheers in advance!

Bully

Hmac for me, I've given the reasons in the Hampson thread and he'll be rucking alone this week. Just make sure you plan to upgrade to Nic nat as early as a fortnight away.

Noz

Bully

Quote from: Noz on April 05, 2014, 12:00:37 PM
I would hold and reassess next week

That's one possibility but what if Currie gets dropped and Hampson is still missing?

H1bb3i2d

Hold and Hope*

there aint no reassessing, all the options will have sailed!

It's more or less a risk it only being one week option

Noz

Quote from: Bully on April 05, 2014, 12:02:51 PM

That's one possibility but what if Currie gets dropped and Hampson is still missing?

Currie played alright last week and a good showing against Port would see him retain his spot for a bit he showed he can push up forward against the Bulldogs and they need another power forward to stand up so he could be their man.

Hopefully for your case Hampson pulls up because his negative 15 breakeven is extremely handy, I would save your trade this week, If you did have the option to get Mummy i would say go for it but since his out of price range keep Hampson.

Bully

Quote from: Noz on April 05, 2014, 12:07:58 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 05, 2014, 12:02:51 PM

Currie played alright last week and a good showing against Port would see him retain his spot for a bit he showed he can push up forward against the Bulldogs and they need another power forward to stand up so he could be their man.

Hopefully for your case Hampson pulls up because his negative 15 breakeven is extremely handy, I would save your trade this week, If you did have the option to get Mummy i would say go for it but since his out of price range keep Hampson.

Currie did well against a pretty average team, can't see him setting the world alight against Port to be honest. I reckon he'll be a liability as Port's run starts to kick in, vest candidate for mine.