What are you doing with Hurn?

Started by no eye deer, April 05, 2014, 10:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

no eye deer

Where are the Hurn topics? Just got back from 5 days remote fishing and I can't find anything about Hurn in the last few pages of topics.

How long is he gone for? Hold or trade? I need to get rid of Michie this week, and also have Clurey  and McDonuogh to consider. Should I keep Hurn, or is he out for a while.

Apologies if there is already a topic on this. Redirect me too it and I will delete this topic. Cheers, NID.

RaisyDaisy

Been heaps of discussion, but has died down over the past 2 days since he was ruled out for 4-6 and everyone is trading him out

_wato

Yeah mate lots of discussion but not a particular thread for it.

Many are trading him out for Swallow, having him on the pine for 4-6 is too long and considering he kissed half of last year it'd be a risk. Cut your losses mate, at least we didn't have a cash fluctuation out of him, he would've gone down, haha

Vinny

Traded him to Jaensch. Not 100% convinced by Swallow and I can use the cash better elsewhere.

_wato

Quote from: Vinny on April 05, 2014, 10:54:55 AM
Traded him to Jaensch. Not 100% convinced by Swallow and I can use the cash better elsewhere.

Really Vin? I'm not 100% convinced by Jaensch, couldn't bring myself to have him, he's at a very awkward piece for me.

Swallow avg 131 and scored 127 against Fremantle with all their great players? That was the turning point in my mind too!

no eye deer

Cheers for that. Already have Swallow, I suppose everyone else does now! ::) any other suggestions? Hanley?

Also who else to go this week? McDonough, Clurey or Michie? Have $169,000 in the kitty.

RaisyDaisy

Trade Hurn to a premo defender

Keep Michie this week. Turn Clurey into a def rookie you don't have or McDonaugh into Higgins maybe?

no eye deer

Cheers mate, got Missy already, so Clurey might have to go.

Vinny

Quote from: _wato on April 05, 2014, 10:56:29 AM

Really Vin? I'm not 100% convinced by Jaensch, couldn't bring myself to have him, he's at a very awkward piece for me.

Swallow avg 131 and scored 127 against Fremantle with all their great players? That was the turning point in my mind too!
Haha On the day of lockout I pretty much had Jaensch in my team and was talking him up and then I backed our. Then he went and pumped out two 100+ scores. I just had to get him. :P

LF

Quote from: _wato on April 05, 2014, 10:56:29 AM

Really not convinced by either of them yet
I went Hurn to Georgiou

GoLions

I'm trading Hurn to Hanley myself, not convinced on Swallow either, and I'm more than happy to let him rise to 500k+ if it means I can bring him in with 100% certainty that he will be a keeper

RaisyDaisy

Agree with the others about Swallow. I think he will reach premium status this year, but even if he costs 500k later that's not much for a premium defender anyway so I will get him later if he proves to be worth it

Sabretooth Tigers

;D
I have bench cover and more important fish to fry this week, he may become Hooker next week depending on what happens this week. Already have Swallow. Cheers.    :)