Which trade is best?

Started by Marcon, April 05, 2014, 12:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcon

Stuck on what to do with my second trade this week.

My team is as follows:

McVeigh, Mitchell, Hanley, Suckling, Langdon, McDonald (Clurey, Langford)

Ablett, Pendles, Cotchin, Beams, Thomas, Dunstan, Polec, Ellis, (Michie, Crouch)

Sandi, Goldy (Thurlow, King)

Dangerfield, Martin, Parker, Buddy, Higgins, Rohan (JKH, Impey)

The obvious and first trade i am going with is Michie to Tyson however the second trade for the round is what i am struggling to decide on. I have never been one to trade out premiums after 2 rounds, however i feel as if Goldy is set for a drop in output over the coming weeks with Currie in the side and a niggling shoulder issue picked up in round one. Which is why i am contemplating moving him onto Mumford. Should i bite the bullet and get rid of him, or make the conservative move bring in Georgiou on the bubble in place of Clurey?  ::)

Marcon

Noz

I can't see Clurey coming back into the team anytime soon, Though he is a good player we do have a plethora of defenders now fighting for several spots a week. Though Langford is playing right now others are still yet to come back in the side for Hawthorn mainly Brad Sewell who could just as well replace Langford so getting extra cover on your bench would be a good idea as i don't see Melbourne dropping Georgiou anytime soon.

Goldy's breakeven is 200 so he will drop and drop significantly, Whilst Mummys breakeven is 5 so a rise of 40-50k isn't out of the question if you were to trade Goldy to Mummy you would pocket $116,400 in cash which is very handy for an early upgrade.

RaisyDaisy

Clurey to Georgiou

Cash generation is important now, and Goldy will only get better

Ramus

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 05, 2014, 11:20:41 AM
Clurey to Georgiou

Cash generation is important now, and Goldy will only get better

Yep.

Doggoneit

Quote from: Ramus on April 05, 2014, 11:21:47 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 05, 2014, 11:20:41 AM
Clurey to Georgiou