Which Lang on Field!

Started by DC13, April 04, 2014, 07:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC13

Not sure on who to start on my field in defence out of Langdon and Langford (no emergency loophole available). Im thinking Langford at the moment just because I know he is not the sub and Langdon still has the slight risk of getting it against the cats tomorrow. What are your thoughts??? Also Langford is playing freo who have a weakened midfield with barlow and fyfe out so will most likely not play a hard tag and also hodge out may give him more rotation time?

shorty3264

Same dilemma. Also thinking with a few outs for the Hawsk and Dockers, Langford may get more opportunity in the middle without tagging. Percentage on Langdon being the sub ?? 30/70?

Slammer

Can I throw another 'L' in their in Laidler?

I am struggling with this decision.

Laidler, Langdon or Langford

Leaning towards Laidler but for you I would take Langdon.
Can't see him being sub for Pies

Bully

Langford for me, he's an onballer and should do well in the absence of so many big names. I reckon he's good for an 80 tonight.

Bennny

The Don!
Never trust a ford...

j959

i'm on the Don too ...

don't think anyone of note will play on him (team line-ups indicate McCarthy, but who knows) and who's Langford going to tag??

Barlow, Fyfe out ... oh Mundy - but I reckon Freo will just strangle the life out of the game going for the win ... Lyon = fantasy scoring kryptonite ...  ;)

shorty3264

Quote from: j959 on April 04, 2014, 07:33:07 PM
i'm on the Don too ...

don't think anyone of note will play on him (team line-ups indicate McCarthy, but who knows) and who's Langford going to tag??

Barlow, Fyfe out ... oh Mundy - but I reckon Freo will just strangle the life out of the game going for the win ... Lyon = fantasy scoring kryptonite ...  ;)
Burbury? Varcoe?

As for the tag, that's the pro tonight I think, that he will hunt the ball. I watched him last week, a hard tag on Watson in the second half. Scored 37 of his 44 in the first half (roughly).

Free Kick

Quote from: Bennny on April 04, 2014, 07:23:34 PM
The Don!
Never trust a ford...

Nice one Benny..

Is DON is GOOD!!

Woppa15

Langdon, there will plenty of attacking entries for him to repel against Geelong.

Sorry, attempt to repel.....  ;)

Slightly one eyed meeoowwww

upthemaidens

The Don!
Never trust a ford...
What about Harrison Ford, dont you trust Hans solo?         ....hands so low you cant see what they're doing.

Grufflez

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 04, 2014, 07:47:28 PM
The Don!
Never trust a ford...
What about Harrison Ford, dont you trust Hans solo?         ....hands so low you cant see what they're doing.

The bloke can't act.
The Fugitive script carried him.

geoffmack

Samsturmfels

i might just go with Don because he currently has a higher average

connor

Quote from: Grufflez on April 04, 2014, 07:50:57 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on April 04, 2014, 07:47:28 PM
The Don!
Never trust a ford...

The bloke can't act.
The Fugitive script carried him.
Worst call

Grufflez

Guy plays the same boring role in EVERY movie = can't act for shizzle mate ,suspect he became an actor through contacts lmfao