Rate my team please. Finally happy with it.

Started by bombers481, March 13, 2010, 09:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombers481

B: Goddard, Enright, Fisher, Hodge, Hunt, Greenwood, Schoenmakers
Emg: Maguire, Davis

M: Swan, Selwood, Mitchell, Ball, Trengove, Martin
Emg: Scully, Barlow

R: Sandilands, Nic Nat
Emg: Warnock, Skipper

F: Roo, Pav, Buddy, Hall, Dangerfeild, Ballentyne, Rohan
Emg: Rockliff, Denis-lane

81k in the bank (to get ablett when he drops)

What do you think. I think maybe a 7 or 8/10

yogibbear

Schoe is an interesting pick. If you're confident then go for it.

Fwds are a huge risk. 3 rookies and Franklin is out Rnd 1. If you're going for league win only then it's OK. Otherwise i'd think about doing something there...

Nicnat... i'm just not game to start but he should play and rise in price. The only question is how much TOG does he get with Cox taking the lead. If it works out for you and you bring in Cox/Clarke/??? in Rnd 6/7/8 after taking the price rise on Nicnat then more power to you. ;)

Turbo

Why would you waste a trade on getting Ablett?  With the $81k, trade Swan for him.

Not sure that TDL is going to be in Sydney's best 22.  Maybe look elsewhere...

bombers481

Turbo

bombers481

By the way im going for league win. I just want to beat my mates. Is Hitchcock still on the rookie list? Will Majak Daw from Nth Melb get a game? I might get podsiadly.

Rowan1812

omg whats with everyone putting greenwood in their team. he is pathetic. Had him last year and did nothing for me. he is a tagger and never scores highly.

bombers481

Rowan1812

nab cup scores mean nothing. its taken seriously and a lot of the better players are out.

bombers481

worst comes to worst he will average 60 and i will upgrade him when im ready. but he could get the odd resonable score.

Rowan1812

he will get between 50 and 60 every week. if you are happy with that then keep him.