Main Menu

Rohan

Started by dickitch, April 04, 2014, 05:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dickitch

Rohan is currently the most traded out player for rd3... what am I missing?  He is named with a be of 14... seems strange to trade, so guess there is a reason, i just cant find it

jeesh

people want ambrose

djbics

GM

GoLions

People think that he is supposed to score 80+ every week because they're stupid and don't realise that he was picked by most because he has the best JS of any rookie priced forward and will be good bench cover for quite a while

LF

Rohan is going nowhere he has cash to make still and I`m not wasting a trade on Ambrose not matter how much his price will rise his JS is shaky and Rohans isn`t.

GM

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 04, 2014, 05:11:25 PM
People think that he is supposed to score 80+ every week because they're stupid and don't realise that he was picked by most because he has the best JS of any rookie priced forward and will be good bench cover for quite a while
Where is he sitting in your team mate.

Mat0369

The only worry I have with Rohan is the knock he had last week. If he is injured/late withdrawal and both Impey and JKH are dropped (named on extended benches) there is a possibility of a donut. I would personally hold him, wait for the teams to be named in the Crows/Swans game and make a decision then.

GoLions

Quote from: greenmoon on April 04, 2014, 05:13:36 PM
F7

GM

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 04, 2014, 05:17:00 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on April 04, 2014, 05:13:36 PM
F7
Surely you expected more than 50 and really he should be by form on the edge.
At F7 I would hold at F6 he needs to move.
Give JHK a full game and he would hit at least 50

tor01doc

People always use trades frivolously at this time of the year.

It's as if there will not be another single cash cow this year and as if Rohan has leprosy.

GM

Quote from: tor01doc on April 04, 2014, 05:59:14 PM
People always use trades frivolously at this time of the year.

It's as if there will not be another single cash cow this year and as if Rohan has leprosy.
So hold at F6 till rd 7 when he reaches $220k

Nolittleblackbook

Rohan is a hold in my book  This time of year, trading is mad!!!!

C Judd 3 Votes

I'm keeping him. He can sit on the pine all year if needs be. He's generating cash and his JS is good.

Ambrose kicked 3 goals last week, will he do that every week?

Vinny

Huge spud but hold.