Must have?

Started by tmnxn, April 04, 2014, 04:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmnxn

Would I be right in saying Tyson is a must have?

I want to trade him in for Michie but i need $$ so I'm thinking Kade Simpson out for David Swallow to generate the cash I need..

Am I being stupid or should I bite the bullet and spend a couple of trades?

Spite

What is the rest of your team. I wouldn't trade Kade. Tyson is almost a must have mid right now. Rohan to ambrose/Lewis Taylor could help you generate those funds

LF

Have you got anyone else besides Simpson you can trade instead?
Post your team up so we can help you better :)

Southstorm

I think Tyson is a must have, but I wouldn't trade through heaven and earth to get him. Need someone more useless than Simpson.

tmnxn

Mcveigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Suckling, Mcdonald, Langdon (Langford, Georgiou)
Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, Rockliff, Beams, Polec, Ellis, Dunstan (Michie, Taylor)
Sandilands, Naitanui (Currie, King)
Dangerfield, Martin, Roughead, Caddy, Higgins, Impey (Merrett, Kennedy-Harris)

What you suggested is unfortunately not an option :(

LF

Merrett to Tyson via Taylor can you afford that?

Or Merrett to Ambrose Michie to Tyson

tmnxn

LF

tmnxn

Nope, not enough $$$ still

Southstorm

If you can't get him, don't stress. You've still got Polec Ellis and Dustan on the field and Michie will inevitably play again in the season. Not worth doing a sideways with a premo.

GoLions

Quote from: luvfooty on April 04, 2014, 04:21:54 PM
Merrett to Tyson via Taylor can you afford that?

I'd say he has Zac Merrett LF :P

I don't think there's anyone in this team I'd want to offload in order to get Tyson

LF

Well I really can`t see anything you can do to get Tyson in other than the trades i suggested
All the rooks you have all have low BE`s and will make some nice cash anyway you may just have to let him slip by

tmnxn

Thanks for your help guys, you've swayed me in the right direction!

djbics

Another option is Higgins to Tyson through Taylor, leaves your fwd line short a bit, and means leaving some good players on your mid bench, but just depends on how much you want Tyson....  If going this option I'd prob also look at Merret to Ambrose.... just food for thought

LF

Quote from: djbics on April 04, 2014, 04:40:36 PM
Another option is Higgins to Tyson through Taylor, leaves your fwd line short a bit, and means leaving some good players on your mid bench, but just depends on how much you want Tyson....  If going this option I'd prob also look at Merret to Ambrose.... just food for thought

I wouldn`t trust this option at all having to field 2 forwards rookies is not a good idea
Merrett to Ambrose would work tho for the cash grab.