Trade Advice Please!!

Started by Daniel06, April 04, 2014, 02:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel06

Here is my current team

S.Thompson, Malceski, Enright (Clurey, Georgiou)
Suckling, S.Mitchell, L.Mcdonald

Pendlebury, Ablett, Beams, Polec (Cunningham, Michie)
Liberatore, Dunston, Ellis, Aish

Sandilands, Ryder (Currie, King)

Dahlhaus, T.Mitchell, Dangerfield (Impey, JKH)
Roughead, Caddy, Rohan

Only have 1.6k in the bank

I want to get rid of Michie for Tyson, but no cash so need to make another trade
was thinking Rohan to Ambrose. But id also like to get in Langdon because he is gonna go up a lot in this first price rise.
I also wanna get rid of Ryder to Mummy but can put off that for a week possibly

Looking at me team what do you guys think would be the best trades this week, Ive still got 30 trades left, didnt make any last week.

Bully

your first priority should be to get rid of Ryder, Mumford seems like an excellent alternative.

Rohan to Ambrose isn't a bad option either, it gives you some extra funds to play with next week.

jeesh

How bout Aish & Michie for Tyson & Langdon. It probably seems a bit silly considering Aish is playing but its an option. You won't have enough to go Ryder -> Mummy the following week after his price change but there's always Nic Nat.

GCSkiwi

Quote from: jeesh on April 04, 2014, 02:34:07 PM
How bout Aish & Michie for Tyson & Langdon. It probably seems a bit silly considering Aish is playing but its an option. You won't have enough to go Ryder -> Mummy the following week after his price change but there's always Nic Nat.

Why would you trade Aish?!  :o played 2 games, 61 and 77? Michie to Tyson sure, Langdon had one big game in round 1 and everyone got all excited, then 56 round 2... I'd stick with Aish.

GoLions

The only viable downgrade IMO would be Rohan to Taylor, so that you could upgrade Michie to Tyson. Would not trade Aish

Daniel06

Thanks for the input guys

yeah im not keen on trading out Aish

maybe rohan to ambrose or taylor and michie to tyson

any more input would be great guys

HotTiges

Yeah keep Arthur Aish.. Kid looked alright against Geelong

crowls

depends on what you want.    Not enough for Tyson.
Rohan/Impey to Taylor
Michie to Crouch -   once this bloke gets on the park he will stay in the team.

Other problem you have is clurey,   go clurey to langdon or langford for price rise.   Georgiou JS not good and has 2/3 week before needed to be traded out.

Daniel06

Whos more important to get in this week for my side, Mummy or Tyson

i have cover for michie so dont have to do the Tyson trade

and i have cover for ryder with currie if he plays

im leaning towards mummy, gonna have to miss the boat on tyson i think if i go with mummy

Goose

Rohan - Taylor/Ambrose
Michie - Tyson/Matt Thomas?

Daniel06

Ok so this is what i think it comes down to now after thinking bout it for a while

Option 1: Rohan to Ambrose/Taylor
              Michie to Tyson

Option 2: Rohan to Ambrose/Taylor
              Ryder to Mummy

Option 3: Michie to Langdon
              Ryder to Mummy

djbics

Quote from: Daniel06 on April 04, 2014, 05:23:54 PM
Ok so this is what i think it comes down to now after thinking bout it for a while

Michie to Tyson

Ryder to Mummy

Ryder to Mummy

I like option 2, with Taylor as the option I'd take.  Can trade Michie in the coming weeks if another viable mid rook becomes available

Daniel06

Quote from: djbics on April 04, 2014, 05:27:47 PM
Quote from: Daniel06 on April 04, 2014, 05:23:54 PM

Michie to Tyson

Ryder to Mummy

Ryder to Mummy

I like option 2, with Taylor as the option I'd take.  Can trade Michie in the coming weeks if another viable mid rook becomes available

What about Michie to Taylor, then in a week or 2 move taylor to fwd and trade one of my fwd rooks to a mid rook about to go up?