Sam Mitchell tagged

Started by hawkboy80, April 04, 2014, 01:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: hawkboy80 on April 04, 2014, 02:29:57 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 04, 2014, 02:24:00 PM
Has Mitchell really been that susceptible to a hard tag? I know Rocky did well on him but he still managed to score reasonably in the end. He just strikes me as a player who rarely gets shut down and surely the opposition has tried to curb his influence in the past.
Last 2 s/coach scores against freo have been 77 & 83

An 80 average, still not too shabby. If it's wet then I think it will suit Sam, plenty more opportunity to tackle and win some contested possessions. 

Baggers2012

Worst case scenario when going with a rookie - first bounce, and you see Crowley straight to Burgoyne. Mitchell 30+ touches, You would want to neck yourself. Mitchell goes 125+, Rookie replacement may very well get a sub 50 score, maybe even a sub 40 score. He may very well be the bloody sub!

Worst case scenario when going with Mitchell - Rookie replacement plays out of his skin - for 90 points, Mitchell is completely tagged out of the game - 65 points.

Go with Mitchell

crowls

spot on.   more downside with rookie and marginal scoring diff if both play.    only risk is reinjured

Noz

Mitchell got tagged in the GF last year by Crowley and scored 77 i would bank that that score would beat most rookies.

hawkboy80

Quote from: Baggers2012 on April 04, 2014, 02:40:06 PM
Worst case scenario when going with a rookie - first bounce, and you see Crowley straight to Burgoyne. Mitchell 30+ touches, You would want to neck yourself. Mitchell goes 125+, Rookie replacement may very well get a sub 50 score, maybe even a sub 40 score. He may very well be the bloody sub!

Worst case scenario when going with Mitchell - Rookie replacement plays out of his skin - for 90 points, Mitchell is completely tagged out of the game - 65 points.

Go with Mitchell
Sold lol

hawkboy80

thanks all, commonsense has prevailled, Mitchell back on the ground
GO HAWKS !!!