Sam Mitchell tagged

Started by hawkboy80, April 04, 2014, 01:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkboy80

Any thoughts on whether Sammy will get a hard tag by Crowley tonight, am thinking of benching him (only for this week)

jeesh

lock it in he'll get tagged and coming off a calf might just succumb to the tag and go at rat pace. could be a good idea

Ricochet

Yeh he's pretty much guaranteed to get Crowls. I'd still expect something around the 80-100 mark though

hawkboy80

Quote from: hawkboy80 on April 04, 2014, 01:58:32 PM
Any thoughts on whether Sammy will get a hard tag by Crowley tonight, am thinking of benching him (only for this week)
my other bench options are, Dunstan, L Mac, or X Ellis I have both mid & def bench players who will be playing so plenty of options, Also any chance Dunstan may get the vest this week, was named on the interchange & i figure as they r facing an unwinnable game over in the west they may try and manage him a bit

jeesh

Quote from: hawkboy80 on April 04, 2014, 02:09:15 PM
Also any chance Dunstan may get the vest this week, was named on the interchange & i figure as they r facing an unwinnable game over in the west they may try and manage him a bit

Hadn't considered the Saints vesting Dunstan but if they do it makes it easy to chose who to field out of him and Ellis. I don't think they will though he is a solid build and should easily handle playing every week. I reckon Eli might be a chance for the sub

LF

Here the thing your damned if you do your damned if you don`t
Bench Mitchell because of the tag and he`ll end up scoring well Don`t bench him and he throws up a stinker
He is a premo  and you need to back him in I didn`t fork out the cash for him to have him warming my bench I`m fielding him unless he is a late out again.

Jackross10

Will it be Mitchell or Isaac Smith? Or maybe even Burgyone ? I think it'll be Mitch tho.

enzedder

Be silly to bench a premium you paid $500k+ for...if he's playing you play him.

hawkboy80

Quote from: luvfooty on April 04, 2014, 02:15:12 PM
Here the thing your damned if you do your damned if you don`t
Bench Mitchell because of the tag and he`ll end up scoring well Don`t bench him and he throws up a stinker
He is a premo  and you need to back him in I didn`t fork out the cash for him to have him warming my bench I`m fielding him unless he is a late out again.
agree with the whole large cash on the pine but when i factor in the "calf" as well as the tag .....  :-\

Bully

Has Mitchell really been that susceptible to a hard tag? I know Rocky did well on him but he still managed to score reasonably in the end. He just strikes me as a player who rarely gets shut down and surely the opposition has tried to curb his influence in the past.

hawkboy80

Leaving for the game in 45 mins (I live a fair way from melbs) should i run a poll on whether to take a raincoat too  ;)

Jackross10

Quote from: hawkboy80 on April 04, 2014, 02:26:37 PM
Leaving for the game in 45 mins (I live a fair way from melbs) should i run a poll on whether to take a raincoat too  ;)

Haha you should. I don't reckon it will rain tho. Where do you live? Must be miles away haha

GoLions

Don't bench him. He has a bad game and scores 70 odd, your rookie has a good game and scores 70, there's very little chance of actually gaining points

hawkboy80

Quote from: Bully on April 04, 2014, 02:24:00 PM
Has Mitchell really been that susceptible to a hard tag? I know Rocky did well on him but he still managed to score reasonably in the end. He just strikes me as a player who rarely gets shut down and surely the opposition has tried to curb his influence in the past.
Last 2 s/coach scores against freo have been 77 & 83

hawkboy80

Quote from: Jackross10 on April 04, 2014, 02:28:38 PM
Quote from: hawkboy80 on April 04, 2014, 02:26:37 PM

Haha you should. I don't reckon it will rain tho. Where do you live? Must be miles away haha
live up on the Murray