trades assistance

Started by Jimmykidd, April 04, 2014, 10:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmykidd

So guys, I've had to trade Barlow this week for Watson. Who should I trade next?

McVeigh Mitchell enright Webster macca Langdon -Georgi Langford

Gaj Watson libba beams daisy polec Ellis Dunstan -michie aish

Sandi burger -Currie thurlow

Danger martin parker pav caddy Higgins -jkh rohan

42.2k only in bank. Jkh and rohan look like the ones to cut. Or should I just hold? Thanks gentlemen

Ricochet

GCSkiwi

Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2014, 10:46:05 AM
Michie to Taylor mate.

Either this or JKH to Taylor. JKH seems to be a vest magnet though maybe with the melb overhaul he might get a full run. On the other hand Michie really hasn't been terrible so I'm reluctant to trade him out. Being dropped is not a good sign but he was fine game one and had his eye split open last week, certainly wasn't their worst player... Also wary of whether Taylor might cop the vest again with Bewick out now - definitely wait until the GC vs lions game to make the trade.

Bennny

GCSkiwi

Quote from: Bennny on April 04, 2014, 10:54:59 AM
Michie to Tyson.

I considered this and it wouldn't be a terrible option but it dries up your entire kitty. Better than Taylor for cash generation for sure, but leaves you in a bind if something else goes wrong. If Taylor has the green vest, Michie to Tyson for sure.

Jimmykidd

Michie to Tyson.

Would love to. Miss out by 3k..

Michie to Taylor is solid, but only for cash gained IMO. Ideally would like to hold michie. Will Taylor even appreciate that much?

Cheers guys

GCSkiwi

Quote from: Jimmykidd on April 04, 2014, 10:59:14 AM
Michie to Tyson.

Michie to Taylor is solid, but only for cash gained IMO. Ideally would like to hold michie. Will Taylor even appreciate that much?

Cheers guys

Huh? If you have 49k in the bank, Michie is 172k and Tyson 217k... that's only 45k difference???

Taylor will be good if he avoids the vest.

Jimmykidd

Also Mickie to crouch could be a reason to hold him. Gets another go? Sweet. Dropped again? Crouch on bubble

Jimmykidd

Quote from: GCSkiwi on April 04, 2014, 11:03:38 AM
Quote from: Jimmykidd on April 04, 2014, 10:59:14 AM
Michie to Tyson.

Cheers guys

Huh? If you have 49k in the bank, Michie is 172k and Tyson 217k... that's only 45k difference???

Taylor will be good if he avoids the vest.

shower sorry, I have 42.2k in bank. My bad

Jimmykidd

Thinking michie to taylor. Only if he avoids vest though. Could use the 50k. Can't see the point in jkh to Taylor. What about rohan to ambrose?

GoLions

Michie to Tyson, perhaps bring in Taylor next week if you wish as he shouldn't go up too much this week due to his sub-affected 6 in round 1

Jimmykidd

hawkboy80