Backline

Started by kangas, April 03, 2014, 11:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kangas

I was going to trade laidler to Langdon but now that laidler is named should I instead trade someone else to Langdon such as mitchie who got dropped??
Or should I just leave it and save a trade and risk that laidler gets dropped next week.
Other rookies are georgiou macca who would prob move to mids meaning one of georgiou Langdon or lailder would have to play.

connor

it is up to you whether you want to sideways a rookie to make a little more cash. Langdon will make more money but i think ladler has a better scoring potential and JS

scumbag

dont forget bukley m crouch and kolo are coming up too so you have pleanty of other options if you miss this boat

kangas

Quote from: scumbag on April 04, 2014, 12:48:53 AM
dont forget bukley m crouch and kolo are coming up too so you have pleanty of other options if you miss this boat
Yea I'm thinking that that's what makes me want to trade mitchie because there no cash generation in the fwd line so I think I'll need all rookies I can get

I can keep lailder and trade mitchie which also gives flexibility and dpp

GoLions

Quote from: connor on April 03, 2014, 11:50:28 PM
it is up to you whether you want to sideways a rookie to make a little more cash. Langdon will make more money but i think ladler has a better scoring potential and JS
There is no way he has better JS right now considering the fact that he got dropped only last week :P

Capper

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 04, 2014, 01:46:53 AM
There is no way he has better JS right now considering the fact that he got dropped only last week :P
+1, Laidler has shocking JS

connor

Quote from: tabs on April 04, 2014, 02:12:29 AM
Quote from: GoLions16 on April 04, 2014, 01:46:53 AM
+1, Laidler has shocking JS
that does make sense i just feel once sydney win and everyone plays properly he will stay in the team and score 70+

Ricochet

I'd keep laidler while he is playing mate. Look at Michie to Langdon

kangas

Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2014, 11:13:48 AM
I'd keep laidler while he is playing mate. Look at Michie to Langdon
Yea I am that's an option and leave Langdon as a mid bench and let me play macca on the field as rookie defender