Should I take a donut? Dont know what to do

Started by crowls, April 03, 2014, 11:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

B:  smitch, hanley, simpson, langdon, langford, georgiou, (clurey, cameron)
M: GAJ, libba, cotchin, beams, m wright tyson, polec, x ellis, (mcdonald, dunstan)
R: ryder, sandi, (thurlow, king)
F: danger, roughie, dixon, t mitch, caddy higgins, (rohan, close)
+237K

At this early stage we anticipate that Charlie will miss at least two weeks," Ashcroft told goldcoastfc.com.au.

Ryder - Hckey or Ryder - NicNat 
Dixon > Zorko or Dixon > Wingard   (not sure zorko is real deal)
Thurlow > Currie, sit Ryder, Trade Dixon

Just cannot see how I can make money with currie.  got to trade Ryder to NicNat eventually
Need to move clurey on for a cash generator as well, get in taylor for rohan.
Bomber thompson has buggered me good, upgrade Thurlow please

Thinking Ryder > Hickey  generate cash keep hickey to byes
Dixon to Wingard or Dusty
Rookies have to wait
Should I take a donut on Ryder and save trade?

Sabretooth Tigers

crowls

Spite

Dixon to matt thomas, swing m wright forward?

scumbag

Quote from: Spite on April 04, 2014, 12:14:43 AM
Dixon to matt thomas, swing m wright forward?
+1
then maybe ryder to nic nat or someone along those lines

crowls

interesting idea but how do you execute it.   thomas is only mid, 

scumbag

click trade on dixion then use the substitute(press s on m wright) when you are on the trading screen

crowls

Thanks scumbag, didnt know you could do that.

Ryder to nicnat saves a trade later,   next week lots more decisions now,
clurey has to go,  so hopefully KK looks good
Rohan to Taylor is needed as well

Keen on buckley and crouch and dont see how I can get them in.  doing to have to upgrade backline and forward lines as well at some stage,  waiting for caddy wright and higgins to make money.   

feel like this week I spent two trades I should nt have need to use

scumbag

LF

Don`t Take The

Ryder out to Nic Nat
Wright to forward and then Dixon to Matt Thomas or you can just go straight to a premo mid if you prefer and have enough cash to do it

crowls

Love the donut mate.  Havent seen many like that in Panama where I am working and living.     Downside of here is I am normally sleeping when subs and last minute changes are announced.   

have done the Ryder to NicNat,  dixon to thomas trades.  now got 443K in bank.  (Thank you guys) 
Next week rookie fix time.  Of course 100+ this week from Wright, Caddy and Higgins would make it all better.

Then hopefully take a breath before upgrading fwd and def lines or changing out non cash rookies.   

Really wanted Swallow. Kicking myself for last minute trade at start of season of Swallow to Webster for cash to upgrade forwards.     
A week ago it was rookies only this week, with dixon coverage for Ryder.    Week is bloody long time in this game!

Samm79

If you've that much $$ in the bank why not just get Pendles in instead if Thomas?

crowls

Pendles would be good, one more keeper. However leaves me with no cash to upgrade backs and fowards.

Still think Zorko instead of thomas would give me a fwd keeper and 250K to spend.  Gut call he is in different role and more time in mids will maintain 100+ average for rest of year.   How many forwards are going to do that.     D martin will have ups and downs and I can trade him in later.

Need to fix fwd rookies and clurey/cameron at some stage as well.     
Thomas will generate cash but still going to cost me a trade later.    Thats why Zorko is looking a better option for structure and season.

Samm79

I cannot argue with the Zorko trade, I like it better than the Thomas one.