Wild idea.....

Started by Woppa15, April 03, 2014, 11:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woppa15

Backs: Mitchell. Hanley. Enright. McVeigh. Suckling. Langdon. (McDonald. Georgiou.)

Mids: Ablett. Pendles. Beams. Cocthin. Tyson. Ellis. Dunstan. Polec. (Michie. Crouch.)

Rucks: Sandi. Nic Nat. (Currie. Derrickx.)

Fwds: Danger. Dusty. Mitchell. Caddy. Higgins. Rohan. (Impey. JKH.)

Just had a thought, Higgins out for Taylor, Suckers out for Swallow.....

Is this madness? Means i only have one upgrade remaining for my backline but forward line would seem quite weak having to field 2 average rookies a week.....
Would it be better to revers it and downgrade suckers to Langford and upgrade Higgins to someone stronger, defensive rookies seem stronger than fwd rookies this year.

fever

bad idea man. really bad.

let higgins make money, let suckling make money. that's why you picked them preseason.

i also think you want your fwd line to be closer to finished before your backs, given the wider spread of def rookies

GoLions

Quote from: fever on April 03, 2014, 11:34:21 PM
bad idea man. really bad.

let higgins make money, let suckling make money. that's why you picked them preseason.

i also think you want your fwd line to be closer to finished before your backs, given the wider spread of def rookies
100% agree with every single word here

HotTiges

id be more inclined to do the opposite.. Suckers to Langford and Higgins to Zorko if funds persist?

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Ditto Hot Tiges.    ;D

jeesh

Quote from: Woppa15 on April 03, 2014, 11:23:48 PM
Backs: Hodge. Langford. Simpson. McVeigh. Suckling. Langdon. (McDonald. Georgiou.)

Mids: Ablett. Pendles. Beams. Murphy. Tyson. Ellis. Dunstan. Polec. (Cunningham. M.Thomas.)

Rucks: Sandi. Nic Nat. (Brown. King.)

Fwds: Danger. Dusty. Rioli. Caddy. Higgins. Rohan. (Impey. Harvey.)

Off topic but I couldn't help to notice how similar our teams are with only 10 different players. What is your rank so far?

SydneyRox

Hold. dont waste trades chasing dreams.

There is nothing to suggest Langford/Zorko will outscore Suckling/Higgins but you will waste 2 trades to get them in and at least 1 more to upgrade langford

Calm down and let your midpricers make you the money they are there to make

Woppa15

Quote from: jeesh on April 04, 2014, 12:39:09 AM
Quote from: Woppa15 on April 03, 2014, 11:23:48 PM
Backs: Hodge. Langford. Simpson. McVeigh. Suckling. Langdon. (McDonald. Georgiou.)

Mids: Ablett. Pendles. Beams. Murphy. Tyson. Ellis. Dunstan. Polec. (Cunningham. M.Thomas.)

Rucks: Sandi. Nic Nat. (Brown. King.)

Fwds: Danger. Dusty. Rioli. Caddy. Higgins. Rohan. (Impey. Harvey.)

Off topic but I couldn't help to notice how similar our teams are with only 10 different players. What is your rank so far?

19,484 Overall. Avg 2,165 after 2 rounds.

jeesh

You are doing me, i'm 23,545