Need Your Help Please!

Started by RaisyDaisy, April 03, 2014, 10:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fever

havent read the thread, but in reply to your fisrt post i would say steady as she goes. team looks on track. you need to allow time for your rookies to appreciate. they cant all be barnstormers, some are slow burns.

maybe if KK is on your radar you could turn michie into him via langdon or lmac into the mids.

i wouldnt be too fussed though. you dont have to trade for the sake of it.

tor01doc

RaisyDaisy

Fever & Doc: I know I can sit, but I feel like after 2 rounds correctional trades should be made

I don't need to make any rookie corrections, but I am thinking I should make a structural change

I went with Caddy and Higgins as F5/6 because I thought the fwd rookie options were poor, and I was right, but now that def rookies are solid, I feel like downgrading Suckling (who was there because I had the 3 def rookies I wanted) to Georgiou now means that I can turn Caddy into a fwd premium, and although Caddy and Suckling will be serviceable, make me some cash over time and be easy to upgrade, I just think that a rookie and premium (Georgiou/Zorko) plus 100k in the bank is better than two mid pricers who will both need to upgrade later anyway, and I am happy to use a few trades early on to correct my structure and choices

It does seem a bit odd trading out two guys who will play every week, that's why I picked them in the first place, but now that we have a better idea of def rookies available I feel like this makes sense, even at the cost of using 2 trades (Even if say Georgiou or another def rookie got dropped, there are still guys like Laidler and KK available so there is plenty of def options)

If I am to keep Suckling and Caddy, the only real concerns I have are JKH and Michie, but I cant generate any cash from trading them now, and I am more interested in Buckley and Crouch who will bubble over the next couple of weeks so I can do those trades then, but in the meantime snap up Zorko who at his current rate will be too expensive to afford in a few weeks