Trades Trades Trades. Need your valued fanfooty opinions

Started by connor, April 03, 2014, 09:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connor

Current Team
Swallow, Simpson, Mitchell, Hurn, Langdon, Langford, Suckling, McDonald

Ablett, Beams, Cotchin, Rockliff, D. Thomas, Polec, Tyson, Ellis, Dunstan, Vichie

Sandilands, Hickey, Currie, Nankervis

Danger, Dusty, Parker, Dahlhaus, Caddy, Rohan, JKH, McDonough

Players in bold a possible trades/trouble areas
Looking at bringing in one of Ambrose or Taylor up front but not sure who to kick out
Also options that i have been toying with are bringing in Jaensch for Hurn or M.Thomas for Vichie.
Would love to hear your thoughts on my team.

Doggoneit

Hurn out for 6 so he needs to go - you do have cover so can wait if need be and gives you another look at the premiums

McDonough is the fwd you need to trade - suggest Lewis Taylor

Vichie could go to Aish or Cunningham to free up cash. There is also Buckley who was very good last week (has another week before his bubble)

connor

McDonough to Taylor was almost a definite trade. you wouldn't bring in Jaensch or Thomas? they should make money quickly

Doggoneit

yes if you can afford it Vichie to Matt Thomas is good - I will probably be making this trade

Jaensch has been impressive and looks to have found his way into the best 22.

GoLions

Can you do McDonough to Taylor, Hurn to Hanley?

And keep Michie, if he isn't named next week maybe look at trading him to Buckley or Crouch

connor

GoLions

fever

mcd to taylor lock it away.

hurn to hanley works. i dont mid the gamble on jaench either. at the very least you should get a couple of nice price rises out of him. at best you might even have a sneaky d6/d7 cover for the seaon

connor

my thoughts about jaensch was that if i trade him in for burn i make about 150K or whatever straight away and then he has a low BE so should make money pretty quickly so 1 trade could make me 200-350K which would be very nice for a back upgrade and have some coin leftover for somewhere else

TheHanger

Patty Ambrose for the bombers perhaps, only $100,000 and scored 81 against Hawks, with a performance that should have given him job security for at least a few more games

connor

i originally had ambrose over taylor but was convinced he has a better JS and i don't mind holding him until he is ripe

Ringo

McDonough to Ambrose/Taylor is a must and should be your first trade

With Hurn out for at least 4 weeks according to reports need to trade him - You can trade up to Hanley or Hibberd Down to Jaensch or Dempster . If you wish to keep Hurn you could go Michie to Georgiou and move either Langdon or McDonald to m10

scumbag

I'm not as sold on jaensch, It's probably because im not sure what role he is playing especially with petrenko and laird back in.

i would rather pay an extra 50K to see if he can manage that scoring until Henderson comes back in at least.

connor

McDonough to Taylor is done.
Now i think Hurn to Hanley is my favourite option of the others he should score well and isn't priced too much above burn.

tor01doc