Will Michie be back.....? Trade or keep?

Started by Woppa15, April 03, 2014, 09:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Vinny

Hmm that's interesting.

I've gone:

Hurn to Jaensch
&
McDonough to Taylor

At this stage I have 290k left.

Next week I could go Michie to Swallow via Langdon OR Michie to Zorko or 460k priced forward via Taylor.

The second option allows me to play Higgins at F6.

Goldstein is my only other real worry. Roughy will come good.

Thoughts?

Craze85

Maybe go Michie to Swallow or Zorko this week and get Taylor in next week.. As I think both Swallow and Zorko will score more and go up in price more than Taylor this week.

I have Michie too, want to trade him for another rookie - X.Ellis or Cunningham or just wait?
Already have Tyson, Polec, Dunstan, Taylor. (Can't do straight swap for M.Thomas)

HotTiges

Quote from: Craze85 on April 05, 2014, 12:06:29 AM
Maybe go Michie to Swallow or Zorko this week and get Taylor in next week.. As I think both Swallow and Zorko will score more and go up in price more than Taylor this week.

I have Michie too, want to trade him for another rookie - X.Ellis or Cunningham or just wait?
Already have Tyson, Polec, Dunstan, Taylor. (Can't do straight swap for M.Thomas)

my big issue.. Need 2 trades for Thommo.. worth it?? I doubt it.. Seriously considering Cunnigham, looks a top pick

Holz

I don't think you can afford any midfield spot not being used to generate cash or score you big points. If you haven't missed one of the rookies I think you should double trade and bring in someone like Matt Thomas

A 170k non playing midfielder is unacceptable if you go for overall. Don't think an emergency  loophole will be enough against teams that have that midfield spot with a guy who makes 150k+

He wasn't that impressive and I'm not sure he will be back.

Round 3 all about corrective trades and michie in my mind wad a mistake. I dumped him for Thomas.

Vinny

Mm I dumped Michie for Thomas aswell, many did. Hope Jackson doesn't affect Thomas much at all.

Glad I held onto Suckers & Mitchell too.

I hope I can recover after shocking Round 2, Hurn 7 hurt the most.

HotTiges

Quote from: Vinny on April 05, 2014, 12:14:41 AM
Mm I dumped Michie for Thomas aswell, many did. Hope Jackson doesn't affect Thomas much at all.

Shouldn't, I rate Thommo better then Jacko.. certainly a better user of the ball, tackling machine.. Jacko may even start as the sub

CrowsFan

Quote from: HotTiges on April 05, 2014, 12:18:43 AM
Quote from: Vinny on April 05, 2014, 12:14:41 AM

Shouldn't, I rate Thommo better then Jacko.. certainly a better user of the ball, tackling machine.. Jacko may even start as the sub
But Jacko was your best and fairest last year. Improved so much last year, how can you rate Thommo better?

RaisyDaisy

I have kept Michie this week, but that's because next week I plan on turning him into Buckley