Will Michie be back.....? Trade or keep?

Started by Woppa15, April 03, 2014, 09:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woppa15

Will Michie be back, he had big wraps and was seriously good over in the west when he wasn't injured, why is he sucking a fat one at Melbourne? Surely the jumper isn't that cancerous that it just destroys all who wear it....

Contemplating trading out for Langford using MCDonald DPP.... is this worth it or just a waste of a trade?

vmac66

This is no help , but deciding between michie and sheed to trade out . .but leaning towards michie

HotTiges

Quote from: vmac66 on April 03, 2014, 09:44:19 PM
This is no help , but deciding between michie and sheed to trade out . .but leaning towards michie

geez both out for ya.. tempted to move both out?

vmac66

Just the 1 hot tiges , have Hurn down back . .

monga77

I'm thinking the same, not good that he is dropped after only two games! I was thinking about bringing in Taylor for one of jkh, impey, rohan but might put him in the mids, use his dpp if needed...
Not too sure what to do ???

vmac66

Keep Rohan , not a great cash cow , but will be there on the bench if needed . Not sure about the other 2 as I don't have them . . But I think Taylor will be a good cash cow . .

monga77

Yeh I'm thinking keep rohan and trade either impey or jkh for Taylor, seems to have good js and scoring ability... He will strengthen my fwd bench nicely, I'm comfortable with my mids atm
If crouch gets a few games together I can go michie to crouch in a couple of games if need be

Jroo

Trade. He's out of their squad of 25, so he's not even an emergency. Don't know when he'll be back.

sya87

im gunna hold michie. with matt crouch coming in this week and not changing price for a while, we have a safety net there. only trade michie if you have missed key rooks (dunstand, Tyson etc)

GCSkiwi

This week he enables my loophole, though I also have Bennedy who was going to be my trade out... Considering holding Bennedy and trading Michie. There will be plenty of Michie -> Tyson/Polec/Thomas trades though...

Ricochet

I think he has to go. You want to be generating as much cash as possible in the midfield.
I've gone Michie to MThomas

Ringo

I am holding Michie for loop hole this week as I have used 2 trades one on Hurn and the other on Clurey.

Michie still has a negative B/e when he comes back so if he does next week will get a small price rise but considering trading him to Buckley or Crouch  or maybe Taylor for DPP if Taylor does not rise roo much.

GCSkiwi

Quote from: Ringo on April 04, 2014, 10:58:32 AM
I am holding Michie for loop hole this week as I have used 2 trades one on Hurn and the other on Clurey.

Michie still has a negative B/e when he comes back so if he does next week will get a small price rise but considering trading him to Buckley or Crouch  or maybe Taylor for DPP if Taylor does not rise roo much.

Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2014, 10:54:47 AM
I think he has to go. You want to be generating as much cash as possible in the midfield.

I'm now thinking Michie to Thomas and then Bennedy to Taylor next week might be my best option... will see if Taylor gets a vest this week, that will seal it.

Ricochet

Quote from: GCSkiwi on April 04, 2014, 11:00:57 AM
Quote from: Ringo on April 04, 2014, 10:58:32 AM

Quote from: Ricochet on April 04, 2014, 10:54:47 AM

I'm now thinking Michie to Thomas and then Bennedy to Taylor next week might be my best option... will see if Taylor gets a vest this week, that will seal it.
Plus there is also Fasolo for Bennedy if he goes well

GCSkiwi