New way to trade?

Started by RaisyDaisy, April 03, 2014, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

We have never been able to do this, but now I can

Eg/ JKH out. Taylor moved from mids to replace him, LMac moved from def to mids to replace Taylor. Georgiou In

This might not be news, and sorry if I missed this new change, but this is new to me!

GoLions

I think I heard about this a few weeks ago, but totally forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder! Will be very helpful for future trading, especially when the byes come around I reckon.

Doggoneit

pretty sure you could do that last year

enzedder

Quote from: Doggoneit on April 03, 2014, 08:28:11 PM
I'm 100% certain you could.

GoLions

Quote from: enzedder on April 03, 2014, 08:29:11 PM
Quote from: Doggoneit on April 03, 2014, 08:28:11 PM
I'm 100% certain you could.
No, you could only make 1 player movement. So for example Rohan out, Taylor to forwards, trade in a mid. This is now allowing you to make 2 player movements when making a single trade, which we were unable to do last year.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 03, 2014, 08:30:19 PM
No, you could only make 1 player movement. So for example Rohan out, Taylor to forwards, trade in a mid. This is now allowing you to make 2 player movements when making a single trade, which we were unable to do last year.

Exactly

Never been able to do this before now

Doggoneit

ah - wasn't thinking about the double player movement

DoctorRush

That's great news RD. And good move SC people.
You definitely couldn't do a multi-swap last year.
I tried it and got shut down. I wasn't happy :)

Doggoneit

Quote from: DoctorRush on April 03, 2014, 08:43:27 PM
That's great news RD. And good move SC people.

agreed - certainly makes sense that you should be able to do this

Ringo

One of the new rules for SC I like for this year. So with the right moves you can replace a defender with a forward depending on DPP.

Ramus

Yep, new this year, but haven't yet needed to exercise the extended flexibility!

Viscount

Wow, now that helps flexibility in my team!

redfield

When they announced it a while back, I didn't think I'd really use it but I'm actually considering utilising it for my first trade this year  ;)

PICCOLLO

Works a treat. Had Dixon, traded him out, brought Wright fwd, then mcdonald into mids and Swallow into defence.
Should have always been there with the advent of mpp but it's there now so all good!