supercoachheroes

Started by supercoachheroes, March 13, 2010, 08:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

maybe swap out gram and hall? looks the only way to get at least 1 of them. got a few cheap backs set to rise in price (shoenmakers, sylvagni). forwards got ballantyne, mayne, etc.

need to decide who is the best option going forward.

supercoachheroes

korza

Going forward i think Goddard is a must. I agree with the Master downgrade Hall to Balla.
I would also be playing Duncan ahead of Gumby.
On paper your side looks ok.Your obviously going for a league win with Judd and Buddy in your team.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: supercoachheroes on April 07, 2010, 02:23:17 AM
lol did you read my other post?
read every post posted so far this morning, so probably i did ;). but still looks the way to go with your team being pretty solid.

supercoachheroes

gunna leave it.. happy with average of 2222 with judd to come back, had swan captain this week and also had hitchcock on and banner on and gumby on round 1 lol with right decisions i could have done quite well... dont we all love hindsight

supercoachheroes

really would like goddard and ablett in the team in the next 3 weeks, preferably god this round, any idea? made 2 trades already, i am thinking possibly
OUT ball, zeibell, hithcock, gram
IN podsiadly, goddard, ablett, collier???

B: Hodge, Enright, Duffield, Gram, O'brien, Malceski, Waters  (Maguire Nason)

M: Montagna, Swan, Judd, Ball, Barlow, Martiin (Shuey, moles)

R: Sandi Hille (Warnock trengrove)

F: Chapman, O'keefe, Higgins, Franklin, Hall, Zeibell, Duncan (hitch gumby)

ben_ess94

i would keep ball you payed for him to be a premium so keep him he will eventually come good...
ziebell still has money to be made keep him
Gram keep him for now
Hitchcock seems to be on chopping block for alot of ppl assuming he gets dropped bringing in pods this week looks like good thing to do that will give you 70K plus whatever is in your bank....

i like your backline...rucks(i have same) nd forwards look pretty set apart from franklin hall i dont like so maybe trade if you want to keep hitchcock you could trade out hall for pods/rock and then play both duncan and pods/rock and upgrade martin to ablett/goddard

supercoachheroes

i cant check my team after tnoight but really want to do this trade, zeibell to pods and gram to god, is there really any chance pods wont be named??? the only thing is i can afford Mitch duncan to pods and gram to goddard so if duncan happened to be dropped that would be ideal.. what should i do trade or miss out on pods?

lowedown11

shoulda had goddard in from the start....i wouldn be trading out gram just yet... playin more in the midfield.....i reckon he is a jet!!!!

try n find another way round it

supercoachheroes

gram is proven to be more of a DT player, no idea why i got him, dont want him in my team at the end of the year so why not offload him now, he's made 25k or something, and also this would complete my backline!

uteboy

Bomber said in the paper on monday that pods would play this weekend..

lowedown11

true but goddard has gone up 11k aswell....thinkin it may just be a lil bit sideways....if u can do it then do it but i wouldn be doin a double trade for it.....how many trades u get got left?????

nekp81

Always wait until teams are announced. No idea what injuries may occur during training.

lowedown11

correct...but he said he couldn do it so unkess its urgent then dun do it or get a mate to do it or something

hawk_88

I don't know where you are getting this Gram is a proven DT player. His career average is about 10 points higher in SC from memory. He had a poor year last year in terms of efficiency which is what made him so cheap in SC this year. He is pretty much neck and neck between SC and DT this year as well with only round 4 being a bit of a blip.

If you want Pods I would trade in a cheap cash cow, not a midrange like Ziebell who has shown glimpses of brilliance and has barley dropped in price. Show us your list and lets see.

Pods should keep his spot and I see Hawkins moving into the ruck and probably going up too.

Quote from: nekp81 on April 22, 2010, 07:32:53 AM
Always wait until teams are announced. No idea what injuries may occur during training.

Agree!! Better off leaving it than risking a trade like that without at least seeing the named teams. Otherwise, do you have anyone you could trust to make the trade for you after checking teams?