JKH Abrose or Taylor?

Started by ubeaut, April 03, 2014, 01:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ubeaut

Which 1 would u pick and why?

E-Lemon_ator

Taylor, will regularly play and has  DPP status
Ambrose had a good game last week, but how often can you rely on him to kick 3 goals?
JKH another likely sub and cant see him staying in the side much longer

Typhnn

Taylor will probably be the best overall..

Argus

Definitely go with Taylor.
Ambrose fares decently, but I wouldn't rely on him to score well consistently, he doesn't quite have the football nous just yet to be a reliable scorer. Adding to that players like Winderlich, Bellchambers looming as possible replacements when fit.

JHK is sub bait, and just being at Melbourne has him on some shaky ground re: role/security.

poolboybob

Melbourne are terrible and also boring (low-scoring). They should just give JKH a regular run and see how he goes. At least he's kind of an exciting player.

SydneyRox

what do you want them to do? are they simply bench cover or will they play?

Taylor probably. none of them have fantastic scoring potential or JS

Ricochet

Facing the same dilemma with Ambrose v Taylor. Think Ambrose is pretty safe in terms of JS with Belly still out.   

ubeaut

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 03, 2014, 05:19:31 PM
what do you want them to do? are they simply bench cover or will they play?

Taylor probably. none of them have fantastic scoring potential or JS
Probably on the bench. Need to get rid of Bennedy not best 22 obviously. They may play on field alternating with Impey/Rohan.

Ambrose has been impressive I know he kicked 3 to inflate his score but - He kicked 3! against the Premiers!

Haven't seen much of Taylor so need advice here.

JKH will probably play a lot of games but he could also play a lot in the red/green vests and be rotated while Roos experiments.

Cheers for the help guys keep it coming.

ubeaut

Dudge

My gut says Taylor, no scientiific data though, but DPP will help at some stage hopefully

Big Mac

ubeaut

ronburgndy

Hi Guys
With dempsey being injured and now slapped with a player/team ban for misconduct will that help keep ambrose in the team
as i'm in tossing up between taylor and ambrose
my gut is saying taylor for JS
surely JKH won't be sub this week they need some excitement forward he should help

kilbluff1985

no it helps Gleeson not Ambrose

Ambrose will play until Belly is back

ronburgndy

Thanks Kilbluff
Think I will bring in Taylor, not sure on cunningham
Like his DPP as I have chappy and sometimes old fellas nest a rest