Help confused with options. Dixon to keep or not keep? Smitch? Ryder?

Started by crowls, April 03, 2014, 04:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

Dixon was my ruck cover

RUC  Ryder, Sandi, Thurlow and King
FWD  Dange, roughie, dixon, M Wright, Caddy, Higgins, (rohan, close)

Plan 1.   ryder to bench, dixon to r1,  Thurlow DPP, fwd bench, Rohan F6.

Means no trades and wait and see approach.  Could look at trade for Close as he is a slow burner and I could bring in Taylor now.  Also King to Currie.  Just not convinced how I can make money off Currie.   My bye trade is Ryder to NicNat

Plan2.   Ess takes Thurlow off rookie list.   Bench Ryder,    Trade Dixon to Zorko or NRoo
Plan 3   Ess takes Thurlow off rookie list,  Bench Ryder,  Keep Dixon,  trade king to Currie.   

Emotions -  feel like loosing chance to get NRoo/Zorks cheap before dixon loses 25% of value.  Really expected MW or Caddy or Missy to be my trade up options to Fwd Prems.   Dixon is a sideways move?    NO SIDEWAYS moves!!     

Logical Plan
Close to Taylor, Keep Rohan (unless he is dropped),

What needs fixing in defence
Simpson, Smitch, Hanley, langdon, langford, Georgiou, (clurey, C Cameron)
This week straight swap of Mcd from Mid bench to Smitch Mid Bench.   Or Smitch to Swallow but that is same as Dixon to Zorko?

Jeez there are a lot of options in this game.

Samm79

Mitchell is a proven SC gun, Dixon is a potential SC gun. Thurlow will most likely come in, Dixon to Zorko for mine, or Wright if you have the kitty.

E-Lemon_ator

Diesels Pups

Yeah Dixon to Zorko. Well that's what I'm doing along with McDoh! for Taylor the Lewis kind.

AaronKirk

Keep SMitch. Dixon to Zorko is clearly the no 1 trade but may have to keep Dixon to cover for Ryder. Not sure we will upgrade Thurlow.