Whos More Important to have (Swallow, Tyson or Zorko)

Started by E-Lemon_ator, April 02, 2014, 02:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Lemon_ator

Hi, heres my current issue(s):

1) I have Hurn in my team who has to go (4-6 wk injury)..  Figured a straight Swap for D Swallow
2) I  initially didnt go with Dom Tyson but feel I need to get him in  before his $$ rises as he is the rookie of the year (after rd 2!)
3) Zorko, about to skyrocket in $$.. Can he keep pumping out big scores?

Hurn - Swallow is a must trade for me, especially with a cloud over mitchell..  Undecided with Tyson or Zorko for my 2nd trade.
Have 300k in the bank.

quinny88

Definitely Hurn > Swallow but my second priority would be getting Tyson in. Not only for cash generation but hes also scoring to well to not have on the field

Typhnn

Hey E-Lemon_ator,

I'm in the exact same boat as you... except i've gotta bench Barlow!!

But Hurn -> Swallow is a must and guess you don't want to be the one without him now!

Tyson, purely on scoring back to back tons in the mids while being smashed by WCE, and plenty of $$$$$ to come

Zorko, i'm still iffy on, with Rockcliff coming back and a few more games where Rockcliff is in the middle i suspect Zorko would drop away a little bit,  and still probably end up ave the 100 mark.  He's prob worth getting in but i'd say there is more upside with Tyson than Zorko...!!

Colty

Quote from: quinny88 on April 02, 2014, 02:44:51 PM
Definitely Hurn > Swallow but my second priority would be getting Tyson in. Not only for cash generation but hes also scoring to well to not have on the field
I agree, ive got Hurn as well, trading for Swallow and then trading Gary Rohan for Tyson, (Have Tom Mitchell in mids)

Thewizz71

Quote from: Typhnn on April 02, 2014, 03:04:57 PM
Hey E-Lemon_ator,

I'm in the exact same boat as you... except i've gotta bench Barlow!!

But Hurn -> Swallow is a must and guess you don't want to be the one without him now!

This is where I'm at. Gone Barlow -> Selwood (given up caring about byes!) and Hurn -> MMurphy, by playing 3 rooks in the back half (if SMitch plays).

Otherwise, seriously thinking about Hurn -> Prem (?????????) if Mitchell is out.

E-Lemon_ator

Yea Hurn - Swallow was my no1 trade.
Pretty sure ill bring in Tyson for trade 2.

Zorko does look great ATM, but he burnt me last year.