Trade advice - Barlow -> Tyson/Zorko

Started by spuddy9595, April 02, 2014, 09:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spuddy9595

Need some trade advice for this week with Barlow now gone and a couple of underperforming forwards in JKH/Rohan

Backs             Hanley, mcVeigh, Langdon, Suckling, McDonald, Mitchell (Langford, laidler)

Mids               Pendles, Ablett, Beams, Barlow, Polec, Liber, Dunstan, Ellis (Michies, Crouch M)

Rucks             Nicnat, Sandi (Currie, Thurlow)

Fwds              Martin, Danger, Roughie, Caddy, Impey , Rohan (Z Merrett, JKH)

I am looking at two scenarios:

Barlow -> Tyson & Rohan -> Zorko

Barlow -> Swallow (move Mitchell to mids) Caddy -> Zorko

I like getting Swallow however Mitchell will be an issue if he is unfit however scenario 1 is good as I get rid of Rohan who isnt looking at being a cash cow at this stage while JKH will probably lose the veest for a few games and could make some cash.

Any advice welcome or any other trade suggestions? Thanks !

E-Lemon_ator

Downgradig  Barlow to a rookie will give you a 3:7 ratio in  your mids. (3 premos & 7 rookies) Because of that, Id be trading Barlow to a Watson, selwood or Cotchin

GoLions

Quote from: E-Lemon_ator on April 02, 2014, 09:55:32 AM
Downgradig  Barlow to a rookie will give you a 3:7 ratio in  your mids. (3 premos & 7 rookies) Because of that, Id be trading Barlow to a Watson, selwood or Cotchin
He has Libba as well, so I think it would be ok. Barlow to Tyson seems like a good move, and perhaps use the cash to go JKH to Zorko? Unless Rohan is out this week, in which case you should trade him.

E-Lemon_ator

Yea sorry, didnt see libbers name mixed in with the rookies

spuddy9595

Thanks for the advice. I think I will definitely go with the Barlow -> Tyson then Rohan or JKH to Zorko. Was thinking about Selwood but I think its hard to ignore the cash Tyson will make

PICCOLLO

Barlow to matt thomas?
Rohan to zorko.

E-Lemon_ator

spuddy9595

I was high on Matt Thomas but now am thinking he will tag a few games and might drop off a bit plus Tyson is a bigger cash cow and probably a decent keeper option at least until the later rounds