ROHAN update

Started by sammy123, April 01, 2014, 06:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grufflez

I'm going to turn Rohan into Zorko instead of Michie, same price and at least Michie can score 50's ffs. Even if has does got dropped sometimes...175k for a guy who plays 3-4 quarters of footy and scores 20's & 30's is a sad, He is a slow burn and will generate bugger all cash even if he does pull a 80 out of his arse somewhere along the line!

Grufflez

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 02, 2014, 12:03:19 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on April 01, 2014, 11:50:48 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on April 01, 2014, 11:28:55 PM
Trust me, as long as he isnt injured he will play 95 out of 100

Ill take your word for it. He would be dropped if I was the coach though  :-X

He is def best 22. Swans love the fwd tackling chase and pressure he puts on as well as his ability to run with the ball and kick a goal.

He can't be making many tackles with SC scores of 35 mate. not exactly a tackling machine..It's a case of he will be good for Sydney in the long run but he is not Fantasy friendly or relevant...

jeesh

I'd like to give him the flick but I've got McDonough to move on first. McDonough won't be cited again so he takes trade bait priority over Rohan

Footyrulz

Quote from: Marstar on April 02, 2014, 02:40:22 AM
With Hurn gone out back, will probably downgrade to a playing rookie (Langdon) and upgrade Rohan to Zorko making Higgins F6.
Considering the same though then I miss out on Tyson.

Do u have him?

Keeper27

Quote from: Grufflez on April 02, 2014, 03:59:28 AM
He can't be making many tackles with SC scores of 35 mate. not exactly a tackling machine..

6 tackles against the pies. 4 against GWS.
more tackles than Jobe, Gazza and Danger.

not a tackling machine, but does the job

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 02, 2014, 12:03:19 AMHe is def best 22. Swans love the fwd tackling chase and pressure he puts on as well as his ability to run with the ball and kick a goal.

this.

Marstar

Quote from: Footyrulz on April 02, 2014, 08:52:43 AM
Quote from: Marstar on April 02, 2014, 02:40:22 AM
With Hurn gone out back, will probably downgrade to a playing rookie (Langdon) and upgrade Rohan to Zorko making Higgins F6.
Considering the same though then I miss out on Tyson.

Do u have him?

I have Daisy instead of Tyson.  Have faith still.

Angry Dude

He better do something soon.

Grufflez

Quote from: Keeper27 on April 02, 2014, 08:57:33 AM
He can't be making many tackles with SC scores of 35 mate. not exactly a tackling machine..

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 02, 2014, 12:03:19 AMHe is def best 22. Swans love the fwd tackling chase and pressure he puts on as well as his ability to run with the ball and kick a goal.

this.

Fair enough, part of my cooment about his tackling was clearly wrong.
What about the rest of my comments on him not being fantasy friendly or relevant? do you expect him to pick up?
Would like to get peoples opinions or why he scores so poorly in SC with plenty of TOG, are his DT scores better?
Happen to be proven wrong.
I am here to learn.  :D

Bully

For someone so hyped up by the media I reckon Rohan has shoddy football skills and general awareness. On top of that he rarely touches the ball, I'll hold for now but he can warm the bench until he hits 300k (if that day ever arrives).

ronl

Might take awhile to get to 300k, Bully.  I'm ditching him for Ambrose and some cold, hard cash.

ADEZ

Quote from: Bully on April 02, 2014, 08:11:01 PM
For someone so hyped up by the media I reckon Rohan has shoddy football skills and general awareness. On top of that he rarely touches the ball, I'll hold for now but he can warm the bench until he hits 300k (if that day ever arrives).

I rate him but I do believe that the circumstances of his injury resulted in the massive hype

SydneyRox

Quote from: Grufflez on April 02, 2014, 07:45:50 PM
Quote from: Keeper27 on April 02, 2014, 08:57:33 AM

this.

Fair enough, part of my cooment about his tackling was clearly wrong.
What about the rest of my comments on him not being fantasy friendly or relevant? do you expect him to pick up?
Would like to get peoples opinions or why he scores so poorly in SC with plenty of TOG, are his DT scores better?
Happen to be proven wrong.
I am here to learn.  :D

I said all PS that he was a risk fantasy wise. I ended up going with him since all the other rnd 1 rookie priced players were worse. He has excellent JS and sits on my bench.
If you are looking for him to score 100 a week you are going to be dissapointed, if you can wait until byes he should earn you 150k odd, but holding him all season as a bench rookie is an option

kilbluff1985

most people got him for his JS not his scores

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Agree with KB. Rohan was the bench cover we thought would play every week and at least get us something in an emergency and hopefully make money as well. I have him and will keep him until it becomes viable to pass him on.   Cheers.    ::)

AaronKirk

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on April 03, 2014, 12:36:45 AM
I have him and will keep him until it becomes viable to pass him on.   Cheers.    ::)

Agreed. That's why i'm trading him to Ambrose this week.