ROHAN update

Started by sammy123, April 01, 2014, 06:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

According to sydney website. To be tested on thursday training session to see if he's good to go

SydneyRox

Quote from: sammy123 on April 01, 2014, 06:20:52 PM
According to sydney website. To be tested on thursday training session to see if he's good to go

wouldnt be surprised if they rested him and gave towers a crack

Bully

Rohan would be more useful as a loophole anyway, couldn't care less if he's rested.

shaker

On the bench with Taylor he'll be back if he misses

quinny88

Quote from: Bully on April 01, 2014, 07:22:55 PM
Rohan would be more useful as a loophole anyway, couldn't care less if he's rested.

Expensive player to use for loophole purposes.

People keep going on about his great JS but how good can it be after those 2 performances?
Im nervous that a stint in the 2's is on the cusp

SydneyRox

nah, his js is better than any player round his price. He has some left over nerve damage, so since it is rnd3 they are not going to risk him.

IF he misses he will be straight back in

quinny88

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 01, 2014, 11:03:14 PM
nah, his js is better than any player round his price. He has some left over nerve damage, so since it is rnd3 they are not going to risk him.

IF he misses he will be straight back in

Sydney have lost 2 games they shouldnt have lost though and he has played poorly in both and now has an injury cloud.
Sydney will make changes now reguardless but I suspect he would have been in the firing line even without the injury. Rare that a player is dropped for 1 week and then straight back in so he could face a couple out while others like Ambrose are making money. Tricky one 

SydneyRox

Trust me, as long as he isnt injured he will play 95 out of 100

quinny88

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 01, 2014, 11:28:55 PM

Ill take your word for it. He would be dropped if I was the coach though  :-X

Colty

Quote from: quinny88 on April 01, 2014, 11:50:48 PM

If he is out he might be worth punting because id suggest they would bring him back through the twos if he does get dropped/rested, when he does return he will probs get the vest as well. Im personally pushing Parker from my mids to forwards and trading ROhan for Tyson.

SydneyRox

Quote from: quinny88 on April 01, 2014, 11:50:48 PM

He is def best 22. Swans love the fwd tackling chase and pressure he puts on as well as his ability to run with the ball and kick a goal.

kfewster

I think everyone is hoping he will recapture the form prior to him breaking his leg, unfortunately for Rohan I'm not sure if that will ever be the case.

If he's no named this week I think I'll downgrade to another rook and cut my losses.

FonFatty

The role he plays he will now be a huge scoring player, but his 40-60 points will be handy if required in the fwd line when carnage hits.

SydneyRox

careful of the difference between real football and fantasy football.

Rohan is best 22 and will almost always play if not injured. Fantasy wise, he aint no swan or gaj and most likely will never be

Marstar

With Hurn gone out back, will probably downgrade to a playing rookie (Langdon) and upgrade Rohan to Zorko making Higgins F6.