Sam Mitchell update

Started by shorty3264, April 01, 2014, 04:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorty3264

Luke Hodge is very confident Mitchell will line up on Friday, having said so on the rush hour. While he was no so confident on himself, Sewell or Strattons chances. Not concrete stuff, but he will be close and certainly no need to trade him.

E-Lemon_ator

May be the double bluff im thinking.  Hoping like hell Mitchell plays but I Doubt it

roti

Might have all of Mitchell, Enright and Webster playing for me this week after all!

shorty3264

Yeh it could well be. But I think regardless Mitchell is the best 'chance' to play.

It would surprise me if Enright lines up, but I hope he does.

HotTiges

Trained strongly according to channel 10 news..

dbfc

GM

Quote from: HotTiges on April 01, 2014, 06:02:39 PM
Who Mitch or Enright?

Hodge didn't train strongly, unlikely to play  :'(

HotTiges

Quote from: greenmoon on April 01, 2014, 06:09:08 PM
Quote from: HotTiges on April 01, 2014, 06:02:39 PM
Who Mitch or Enright?
Mitchell .. Enright a chance, no major damage just a rolled ankle

RaisyDaisy

Sounds like funny business. Just earlier today on afl.com they said Mitchell did light training and is likely to miss

At least it's Friday night so we find out

Doggoneit

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 01, 2014, 08:47:35 PM
Sounds like funny business. Just earlier today on afl.com they said Mitchell did light training and is likely to miss

considering he was a late out from a knock in rd 1 and still only light training is a concern.

I have more confidence in Boris getting up

AaronKirk

Quote from: Doggoneit on April 01, 2014, 09:00:53 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 01, 2014, 08:47:35 PM

considering he was a late out from a knock in rd 1 and still only light training is a concern.

I have more confidence in Boris getting up

Hodge was on Melbourne's Triple M Rush Hour and reading between the lines from what he said Mitchell should play,  Sewell and Stratton likely to play in the VFL and Hodge himself to miss Friday night.

RaisyDaisy

Hope your right. If I recall that AFL article said Sewell and Stratton should play (No mention of reserves but makes sense) but Mitchell and Hodge where both doubtful, but hopefully Mitch does get up!

Doggoneit

I really need one of Boris or Mitchell to get up - bonus if both do

don't want to waste trades in my backline

fingers crossed

tor01doc

Surely now that both are 'possible' you wouldn't trade them out??  :o