VC Loophole RD3

Started by sammy123, April 01, 2014, 02:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Free Kick

Quote from: david17 on April 02, 2014, 07:03:23 PM
im going Ablett into Pendles im going to the geelong v collingwood game just hope my phone and supercoach app works fine there if i have to do some late changes lol

Beware the App.. Have found it slow at times..

david17

Quote from: Free Kick on April 02, 2014, 07:11:55 PM
Quote from: david17 on April 02, 2014, 07:03:23 PM
im going Ablett into Pendles im going to the geelong v collingwood game just hope my phone and supercoach app works fine there if i have to do some late changes lol

Beware the App.. Have found it slow at times..

yeah im worried about the app to, might have to play it safe and go Sandi into Ablett

tor01doc

RaisyDaisy

I havnt even downloaded the app - I just log in to SC on my phone browser and use it the same way as I would on my computer

LOL perhaps I should get the app and check it out

Judd Magic

Ablett (vc) and new recruit Mumford (c) who will tear Melbourne a new one.  8)

AaronKirk

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 02, 2014, 10:06:04 PM
I havnt even downloaded the app - I just log in to SC on my phone browser and use it the same way as I would on my computer

LOL perhaps I should get the app and check it out

Your not missing anything special. The app is shower.

enzedder

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 02, 2014, 10:06:04 PM

Same
Works fine no need for app
GAJ into pendles

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 03, 2014, 12:39:14 AM
Your not missing anything special. The app is shower.

That's what I've heard, hence never bothering with it

Quote from: enzedder on April 03, 2014, 05:50:12 AM
Same
Works fine no need for app

Yep, works fine for me, so if it aint broke, don't fix it

I'm 99% sure to go with the vanilla option of Gaz into Pendles, but guys like Sandi, Libba and even Danger who would want to bounce back after last week are all very tempting to give the VC to

Free Kick

Tempting enzedder.. But as soon as you do lock in someone else  , Gazza struts out and racks up 40 disposals and a couple of goals and scores 160.. Gaz into Pendles for me..

Ringo

I am with Doc and hope not playing you in the League Aaron Ablett.

petefisker

Good signs for C or VC Ablett =  8)
with Lions releasing a statement Raines will not be tagging him and their going head to head.
http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2014-04-03/rocky-return-expected-for-lions-star

Woppa15

Quote from: petefisker on April 03, 2014, 12:10:21 PM
with Lions releasing a statement Raines will not be tagging him and their going head to head.
http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2014-04-03/rocky-return-expected-for-lions-star

That solves that then.....

GCSkiwi

Either Gary Pendlebury or Aaron Ablett, I change my mind every minute or so. Sandi up against McEvoy might not go so well as to really be a loophole captain option. Remember that he's monstered Collingwood and GC so far, no notable opposition there. Collingwood will want to build on the Swans game so Pendles could turn out something big again...

Ricochet

Quote from: Woppa15 on April 03, 2014, 12:30:28 PM

That solves that then, Ablett vs Raines head to head. What a joke!
Nah it suggests Rocky will go head to head with him

Woppa15

Quote from: Ricochet on April 03, 2014, 12:32:04 PM
Quote from: Woppa15 on April 03, 2014, 12:30:28 PM

That solves that then, Ablett vs Raines head to head. What a joke!
Nah it suggests Rocky will go head to head with him

Yeah being the clever bloke that I am i didn't read the article until after I posted haha.