VC Loophole RD3

Started by sammy123, April 01, 2014, 02:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

Who you guys selecting,

I was thinking ablett who plays at 4:40 to be VC then select pendles as C if ablett doesnt deliver

Is there enough time between there games

Ablett 4:40

Pendles 7:30

vmac66

Plan to be going with the same set up . .

Free Kick

Solid option.. I'll be using same two all year depending on who plays first.. Sucks when they play ay same time..

vmac66

Hmmmm , maybe I won't be going that , Mitchell ATM is my only non player from last week and he plays fri night . .
Unless currie gets dropped . .

Colty

Going to go Sandi VC into Ablett.

shaker

Quote from: sammy123 on April 01, 2014, 02:22:06 PM
Who you guys selecting,

I was thinking ablett who plays at 4:40 to be VC then select pendles as C if ablett doesnt deliver

Is there enough time between there games

Ablett 4:40

Pendles 7:30

Three hours between games is fine should be about 15-20 mins to make a change think that will be the most common loophole this week and the way I'm going  ;)

Bully

Ablett into Pendles is ironclad. I guess there's an argument for Sandi as well but I'm sticking with the tried and trusted.

Ringo

If going Ablett into Pendles and worried about time you should be able to gauge by 3/4 time scores whether you need to or not.  Just remember Pendles did not train today either so there may be some doubt there as well to add to the confusion.

Typhnn

I'll be at the game, ill try put up a post if i can via the phone... but no guarantees i will :)

monga77

Quote from: vmac66 on April 01, 2014, 02:52:18 PM
Hmmmm , maybe I won't be going that , Mitchell ATM is my only non player from last week and he plays fri night . .
Unless currie gets dropped . .
same here, Mitchell my only non player last week but I'm gonna go sandi into gaz if I'm able to

AaronKirk

Ricochet

Ablett into Beams for me.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Same as Rico,  Gazza vc in to Beams. Cheers.    ;D

SydneyRox

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 02, 2014, 01:56:19 PM
GAJ VC into Watson C

works for me

Watson v Carlton - Yummy  8)

quinny88