Defensive decision

Started by kangas, April 01, 2014, 11:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kangas

I am in a little bit of a pickle need to make a decision but not sure who to get.
I have laidler whose job security was always going to be risky and being dropped for me isant a good sign so im thinking of a trade.
Now i have two options get KK(Gold Coast) or go for Langdon(pies), i dont like the job security of langford compared to these 2.
I am starting to think langdon will have good job security now that browns going to prob miss till at least the byes and is he is much cheaper than KK. Then KK prob has better scoring abilities.
My team will consist of either Georgiou(currently haVve) or one of above trades purely as emergency and cash generation.
What should i do any why?

shaker

KK has another week before he goes up see what happens when teams are named then make your decision

GCSkiwi

I don't think there would be enough difference in scoring between KK and Langdon to make the extra 80k worth it for KK. If Langdon is in this week, which he should be, Laidler to Langdon and bank the change.

Samm79

Quote from: GCSkiwi on April 01, 2014, 12:54:26 PM
I don't think there would be enough difference in scoring between KK and Langdon to make the extra 80k worth it for KK. If Langdon is in this week, which he should be, Laidler to Langdon and bank the change.

This makes the most sense, I hope it works as I pulled the same trigger last week!

kangas

I know kk has another week but if I wait I'll miss Langdon and decision will be forced.
I still believe this is best strategy as I don't need on field unless Mitchell is missing again due to my setup.
What's the oppinion on js with browns out do people believe he will cement/secure with reasnoble security?

j959

Quote from: kangas on April 01, 2014, 02:30:11 PM
I know kk has another week but if I wait I'll miss Langdon and decision will be forced.
I still believe this is best strategy as I don't need on field unless Mitchell is missing again due to my setup.
What's the oppinion on js with browns out do people believe he will cement/secure with reasnoble security?
you talking Nathan Brown? different types of player i would've thought - wouldn't really impact on Langdon's current JS imo ... doesn't hurt but doesn't cement either ...  ;)

kangas

Quote from: j959 on April 01, 2014, 02:32:05 PM
Quote from: kangas on April 01, 2014, 02:30:11 PM
you talking Nathan Brown? different types of player i would've thought - wouldn't really impact on Langdon's current JS imo ... doesn't hurt but doesn't cement either ...  ;)
100% understand differnt player to n Brown just assumed it would have an impact alittle.
Will prob choose Langdon assuming he is named