Previous topic - Next topic

Regs81

Is it worth trading michie to Tyson??

Regs81

bartsy

If it only costs you 1 trade - YES

RoughRed

Regs81

You don't think michies scores will get any better??

MAGPIEMANIA

Watching the 2 games he has played, he knows how to get the Pill, Michie looks OK but doesn't get near it anywhere as much. I started with both and will stick by them until they are fat and juicy.

If you are using this selection as a starter every week and can do it in 1 trade... Lock it in

Doggoneit

Tyson is showing much better value than Michie at the moment and was able to post a high SC score with his team being smashed.

Yes Michie could increase his scores and I was expecting a little better for his price, but Tyson has shown he can do it.

Tyson has a BE of -94 (effectively the 5th best Value SC player) . Michie has a BE of -17, which is way down the list in comparison.

I'm considering a similar trade.

Jroo

I reckon go for it, Tyson is much better than Michie.

jepdog

this trade is a lock for me this week

Regs81

Think I might leave it one more week. Michie will still make money this week. Thanks heaps for all the advice

Nails

Quote from: Regs81 on April 01, 2014, 07:10:06 PM
Think I might leave it one more week. Michie will still make money this week. Thanks heaps for all the advice

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

James_Pies

I'm $200 short on a straight swap :( so i have to go Rohan to Ambrose and then Michie to Tyson.

Bully

Quote from: James_Pies on April 01, 2014, 07:22:29 PM
I'm $200 short on a straight swap :( so i have to go Rohan to Ambrose and then Michie to Tyson.

win-win

tommy10

Quote from: Regs81 on March 31, 2014, 08:23:37 PM
Is it worth trading michie to Tyson??
If u have the cash then do it!! Tyson will make more coin than Michie.

FonFatty

He does have to go IMO, with a B/E of -18, will give u a small price rise but not going to be that cow that everyone was hoping for.