Luenberger!

Started by Regs81, March 31, 2014, 08:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regs81

Will luenbergers scores get back to his best? Or trade out now??

BigMac_93

Hold. I think he can still score well. Wait a few more weeks to assess I say. Could get a fair amount of hitouts against the Suns this week.

Regs81

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Scores haven't been as bad as they good be! I just was hoping for more

shaker

If you have dodged all the injuries and your rookies are all good no one rubbed out you could probably afford a luxury sideway trade  ;)

Regs81

Not a huge fan of sideway trades! Might give him a couple more weeks. Thanks for the feedback

HotTiges

Looked good despite the ankle concern.im holding but hoping he's not like Sauce last year..preying

bartsy

The right sideways trades are what takes a good team into contention. If you don't have other issues by now then 1 well considered sideways trade that pays off is never regretted. We really only hear about the ones people get wrong. Problem is...who to trade him to? I think he's not going to have the best year, but I can't put my finger on the best value keeper ruck right now.

HotTiges

Quote from: bartsy on March 31, 2014, 08:36:20 PM
The right sideways trades are what takes a good team into contention. If you don't have other issues by now then 1 well considered sideways trade that pays off is never regretted. We really only hear about the ones people get wrong. Problem is...who to trade him to? I think he's not going to have the best year, but I can't put my finger on the best value keeper ruck right now.
If Mumford stays fit has to be considered..Hickey for a while but keeper? Unsure

mark44

I've gone berger to mumford

Judd Magic

Burgers a spud, was a horrible initial selection by me.

I'm trading him out next week for Mummy.

Would have done it this week but have to trade out Enright > Swallow and Rohan > M.Thomas.

Bennny

I've got Leuey too! I think i'll stick fat with him... The trouble is if your planning to keep him for a bit longer to see if he can get some form together and continues the way he is going he'll drop in price substantially, therefore will most likely cause a double downgrade/upgrade trade to get a premo... If i was to trade him it would be very hard to look past Mummy!

Judd Magic

Quote from: Bennny on March 31, 2014, 09:20:11 PM
I've got Leuey too! I think i'll stick fat with him... The trouble is if your planning to keep him for a bit longer to see if he can get some form together and continues the way he is going he'll drop in price substantially, therefore will most likely cause a double downgrade/upgrade trade to get a premo... If i was to trade him it would be very hard to look past Mummy!

Give Burger one more week and then if he spuds it up again trade him to Mummy.

I'll be trading him to Mummy next week regardless.

Just don't think Burgers a good pick this year. Really regret picking him now. :(