Ryder still a chance to play this week

Started by kilbluff1985, March 31, 2014, 07:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Big man Patrick Ryder is still a chance to take on Carlton on Sunday night after scans revealed no major damage to his ankle.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-03-31/dempsey-to-undergo-scans-on-hamstring

Danzac

He was still on crutches on the news, which I'm guessing was showing me "today"

vtaced

Pretty sure he won't play. Essendon always enjoy providing us with false information

Ricochet

Ayrton Woolley ‏@AyrtonWoolley  3m
Paddy Ryder has ruled himself out of Sunday's clash with Carlton. Ankle still in a lot of pain, struggling to walk.

E-Lemon_ator

Ricochet

Quote from: E-Lemon_ator on April 02, 2014, 10:36:58 AM
Surely wont play!

Quote from: Ricochet on April 02, 2014, 10:31:34 AM
Ayrton Woolley ‏@AyrtonWoolley  3m
Paddy Ryder has ruled himself out of Sunday's clash with Carlton. Ankle still in a lot of pain, struggling to walk.

HotTiges

@MaccaHeraldSun: @EssendonFC ruckman Paddy Ryder has confirmed he WON'T play in Sunday's clash with Carlton. @superfooty #thelongwalk10

E-Lemon_ator

SydneyRox

Oh... Paddy but the Bunnies need you!! :(

Ringo

Hopefully Thurlow is now promoted and help my worlds.

quinny88

Quote from: Ringo on April 02, 2014, 12:50:10 PM

Has to be doesnt he? No Belly or Ryder, They cant expect Daniher to ruck all day

vtaced

Quote from: quinny88 on April 02, 2014, 02:43:01 PM

Has to be doesnt he? No Belly or Ryder, They cant expect Daniher to ruck all day

I would expect Thurlow to be named, however Essendon's second half, especially the forward line functioned a lot better with Danniher in the ruck. Anyways trading Ryder for Mummy.

quinny88

Quote from: vtaced on April 02, 2014, 02:45:03 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on April 02, 2014, 02:43:01 PM

I would expect Thurlow to be named, however Essendon's second half, especially the forward line functioned a lot better with Danniher in the ruck. Anyways trading Ryder for Mummy.

It did, but Daniher couldnt be expected to ruck out a whole game. Especially against a monster like Warnock

H1bb3i2d

Carlisle is more than capable of some minutes for us, Daniher just hasn't got the size yet.
However I'm thinking Thurlow should get a call up, if ever there was an opportunity!

Typhnn

They can rotate the ruck between Hooker/Fletch/Carlisle/Daniher

Or use Thurlow until mid 3rd qtr and make a sub decision on him!?