Will Enright play

Started by david17, March 31, 2014, 06:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david17

Does anyone know if Enright gonna play this week or is it to early and have to wait till teams Thurs night

Ricochet

Quote from: david17 on March 31, 2014, 06:17:57 PM
to early and have to wait till teams Thurs night
Hit the nail on the head there mate.

roti

probably won't, have to wait and see

HotTiges

Id be amazed if he got up but no news so far, is good news, isn't it?

Toga

They said during yesterday's game it would be likely a two week stint on the sidelines, they will want to manage him so he's right for the rest of the season.. Wait for teams though.

RaisyDaisy

Although it will suck, I can cope with Enright or Mitchell out. Both out would really shower me  >:(

Nige

Don't panic yet, but realistically I can't see him getting up for this week at least, could be a chance for Round 4 though.

Doggoneit

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 31, 2014, 06:24:03 PM
Although it will suck, I can cope with Enright or Mitchell out. Both out would really shower me  >:(

+1

NoButYeah

Doc Larkin tweeted not long after it happend that he'd be more likely to miss than play this week

Dudge

Quote from: NoButYeah on March 31, 2014, 06:36:00 PM
Doc Larkin tweeted not long after it happend that he'd be more likely to miss than play this week

He said the same thing on 5AA radio this arvo. And I have him and Sammy in all fantasy teams :(

NoButYeah

Quote from: Dudge on March 31, 2014, 06:42:03 PM
Quote from: NoButYeah on March 31, 2014, 06:36:00 PM

He said the same thing on 5AA radio this arvo. And I have him and Sammy in all fantasy teams :(

Yeah, I've got them both too  :-\

Ricochet

Scott Gullan ‏@gullanHeraldSun  1m
Cats to wait till last minute on Enright. Scans ok and just a rolled ankle according to chris Scott #superfooty

Bully

Quote from: Ricochet on April 01, 2014, 02:32:13 PM
Scott Gullan ‏@gullanHeraldSun  1m
Cats to wait till last minute on Enright. Scans ok and just a rolled ankle according to chris Scott #superfooty

Phew, at least I won't be forced into another injury trade.

roti

So shouldn't miss more than 1?

Bully

Quote from: roti on April 01, 2014, 02:45:30 PM
So shouldn't miss more than 1?

He may not miss any which would be a welcome relief.